aleigh

So I found this guy on Instagram not directly through his page because he's private. But weirdly enough through his ex girlfriend who was on the explore page while I was bored one day. She does modelling and a lot of people I follow follow her. Anyways I saw pics of him and I find him to be soo attractive. He has a son as well and just seems like a great dad. I will admit I got a little carried away Instagram creeping and may have ended up on his moms page where I saw most pics lmao. I've never done this before and I will say I know I can meet people in real life/ I do but I have this inclination to go for this guy and make a move somehow. Is this weird I developed a little crush without knowing him and what would I even message him without sound like a creep? We have one mutual friend so it seems strange to just follow him out of the blue helpppp?! Ps like I said I've never done this before but I believe in taking risks and following your gut. He also could have a girlfriend for all I know who knows

Unfortunately I think contacting him out of nowhere is a bit on the creepy side. Is he on Tinder? Look for him on some dating apps. While you are at it, also look for guys you can meet and message who are looking for dating.

I saw pics of him and I find him to be soo attractive. I got a little carried away Instagram creeping. I do but I have this inclination to go for this guy and make a move somehow. what would I even message him without sound like a creep?

Yes lmao I realize this all sounds creepy and I've never been in this situation I have no clue anything about him really I guess it is just a social media crush it would be easier if we had mutual friends maybe lol I've had people randomly follow me before?

Unfortunately I think contacting him out of nowhere is a bit on the creepy side. Is he on Tinder? Look for him on some dating apps. While you are at it, also look for guys you can meet and message who are looking for dating.

Never thought of that and how would I even know if he was on tinder lmao I don't use any of that stuff

How will you approach him? Are you comfortable with him knowing the above details?

Not suggesting that you should or shouldn't be, just trying to get a bead on this.

Forsure ya I'm not really that's the reason I haven't. Part of me is like it would be cool to take a risk and try and message him then the other half of me is like no this is weird if a guy did that to me I'd be creeped out

I'm always against developing crushes on people you see on Social Media. Without knowing their personalities I would never go for someone, as looks is only half the basket! Who knows what he is like in real life! There are people out there who can be quite dangerous!

You could follow him though, but without directly contacting him, maybe comment on a picture that you share something with like "Omg I have the same mug" or something of the sorts, and start up a conversation from there, Although I do not recommend it.

I'm always against developing crushes on people you see on Social Media. Without knowing their personalities I would never go for someone, as looks is only half the basket! Who knows what he is like in real life! There are people out there who can be quite dangerous!

You could follow him though, but without directly contacting him, maybe comment on a picture that you share something with like "Omg I have the same mug" or something of the sorts, and start up a conversation from there, Although I do not recommend it.

Thank you, ya I know totally true I see what your saying. That's what I was thinking too of just following him! I'm not necessarily like wanting to follow and message him saying something. I guess I more so just wanna find out more because I don't know him? So I could but then again if he messages me saying do I know you?... I think that's when I'll be like umm now what

Archived