90 Days No Contact Log

• Replies 756
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Andrew...

Just caught your thread.

Please keep posting....but don't just sit and count the days. Make the days count.

Do meaningful things. Especially during the holidays. It's going to get rough during the holidays, so load your calendar up.

After New Years, it may subside....but even then it's important to make goals for yourself. One thing that helped me immensely was fitness. Throwing myself into ots of physical training. Also working a lot. Not sure about you, but being much more physically fit and having more money is always a huge ego boost.

Post as much as you need to, but remember there is a huge life outside your walls. So keep it real.

Thank you. I am in pretty good physical shape haha I could always add more muscle mass and abs. Also its day 7 today and I keep telling myself that I am a good guy that deserves to not be cheated on and lied to. Still hurting though if im honest

Well it will hurt for awhile. I'm on day 29 and it hurts. But your logic will prevail seeing them for what they are. Even things you didn't notice during the relationship will dawn on you... (least that's what's happening with me)

Just remember it all takes time.

Well after loving her for 2 years she is in love with someone else. She lied, cheated, and hurt me. But I hope someday I can look back and say I'm glad I didn't end up with her. Day 7 done...time to relax and watch the walking dead lol. I really really appreciate having people there for me. God bless you all

Well after loving her for 2 years she is in love with someone else. She lied, cheated, and hurt me. But I hope someday I can look back and say I'm glad I didn't end up with her. Day 7 done...time to relax and watch the walking dead lol. I really really appreciate having people there for me. God bless you all

I would think my ex was in love with his gf too. Thing is tho, he isnt and neither is she. They go by 'feeling'. When that feeling gets old so will the love and then the cycle repeats. They dont understand what love really is, and what a relationship really en tales.

But be thankful it was only 2yrs and you didnt commit further. I know I am.

PS This season of TWD is good!

I don't know why but I started having waves of sadness because I thought about all the good times we had together and I thought about how none of it mattered to her. But I'm still moving on for good.

It happens, that will happen for a good while (least for me it did). I even had strong urges to contact and plead... but had to remind myself the person I think I was with was not the same person I was actually with..

Day 10 today. I have been talking to other girls and having good conversations online haha. Today there's a big snow storm and my favorite team the Packers are playing the Seahawks. Something to look forward to... As far as my feelings go I'm pretty much numb. I will definitely update this log daily.

Day 10 today. I have been talking to other girls and having good conversations online haha. Today there's a big snow storm and my favorite team the Packers are playing the Seahawks. Something to look forward to... As far as my feelings go I'm pretty much numb. I will definitely update this log daily.

Well you're progressing nicely. The numbness will be there for a while... I still have it. Keep chatting and doing stuff to divert your mind.

hello everyone, my name is Andrew, I'm new to this site. I'll start by telling you why I'm on here...my girlfriend of 2 years left me for another guy. She posts pictures of them kissing on Facebook. I called her up and he answered the phone and said "she's with me now you need to move on and stop obsessing over her. She loves me now. I am better than you." Now I'm about as shattered inside as I can possibly be. I just wanted some support and to get through 90 days of no contact so I can heal and move on and feel indifferent. It is hard because I don't have any friends. Today is the 4th day of NC and I feel so depressed. I think of them laying together and having sex. I think of all the promises she made to me that turned out to be a lie. I just want to feel better and I need help to get through these 3 months and hopefully by then I will be healed.

Thank you.

-Andrew

Hi Andrew.

Sorry you're going through this, I know how much it hurts. My ex of 5 years did exactly the same thing, 10 months ago. Dumped me for another girl. I just want you to know that no matter what, you're no the opinion of someone else. You're NOT the opinion of someone who doesn't even know you.

That's the life she chose, and you cannot do anything about to change it. But you MUST know that you are just perfect the way you are. Believe me, hang in there. I didn't see light at the other side of the tunel, but look at me now, living and stuff. I don't even want to know about him anymore. All those promises are lies. All those words, all those moments. She loved you at one point, but these kind of people are incapable of feeling deep love, like you, me or all these people here. We are here because we are capable of feeling true love. They simply don't. They just want someone to bust their ego.

I won't say "hey move one!!!", only time will tell you that. You will get to the point that you will be tired of living in the past. That much I can promise. You won't forget her probably in a long time, but she will become just a painful memory.

Keep writing here, I want to know how you're feeling. If I can help you with anything, just say it.

Take care.

Why would you date someone who cheated on their ex?

Archived