90 Days No Contact Log

I don't think he realizes that... If she can cheat on me and her last boyfriend and live with it eventually she will do the same to him. Right? Anyways day 11. Still feeling pain but I'm thinking with my head now instead of my emotional heart. I keep thinking I'm glad she showed her true colors now instead of later on.

• Replies 756
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ignore her...if you accept her again she might do the same thing to you over and over again.

She thought the grass was greener on the other side...she found out it isn't...now your grass seems green. If she getts to see your grass again, she might see other grasses in the future again. Or she is just playing mind games.

There will always be a better, greener grass...the problem is her and her lack of ability to decide about what she wants.

She is immature and doesn't know what she wants. She needs to grow up.

Let her grow on her own...not at your expence anymore..

Some people never change or grow up.

Day 12 and she texts me this morning saying "never mind" with a crying emoji. Still going strong on IGNORING her. Feels kinda good.

Great on you for not replying - keep it up! I would suggest outright blocking her and leaving her there. I speak from taking way to long to block my ex and really should have heeded advice and blocked him. She is very immature. Maybe the grass isn't as green as she would have hoped.

Also it will keep her out of your mind space whether good or bad thoughts.

Not sure how to block a phone number lol and I think she thought I would stay a part of her life no matter what she did. She's wrong. Day 12 of NC and I'm slowly getting better.

Yep, you'll really see them for how they are from here on out.

Depends on the phone you have. It's easy on iPhone settings/phone/blocking.

Google how to block a number.

Day 18. I try not to lay around because it's just me and my thoughts. If I find myself thinking about her at all I'll start doing productive things to get my mind off of it. Like cleaning or organizing things. Also going to work. Whenever I can I spend time with friends and/or family. I won't break no contact no matter what. It's not easy but I'm doing the best I can to heal.

Archived