90 Days No Contact Log

Don't give in.

It might kill you to know what it is they want to say. But do not do it.

Also, in a way, it looks like Your worth seems to be sky rocketing since they keep bugging you. Although it may be bothering you, it looks like you've gained their respect..

Imagine if you didn't go NC, think they would be all over you trying to contact? Let them squirm. The bed was made, let them feel the consequences.

Don't dwell on what happened, but don't forget either.

Take it as you are a good guy, they 'WANT' you back. Use that as a motivator to keep rocking on.

You're the Big fish that's getting away. They're throwing bait at you! Stay strong don't fall for it. Now use this time to better yourself. Become the legend of the lake, a better you.

• Replies 756
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Don't give in.

It might kill you to know what it is they want to say. But do not do it.

Also, in a way, it looks like Your worth seems to be sky rocketing since they keep bugging you. Although it may be bothering you, it looks like you've gained their respect..

Imagine if you didn't go NC, think they would be all over you trying to contact? Let them squirm. The bed was made, let them feel the consequences.

Don't dwell on what happened, but don't forget either.

Take it as you are a good guy, they 'WANT' you back. Use that as a motivator to keep rocking on.

You're the Big fish that's getting away. They're throwing bait at you! Stay strong don't fall for it. Now use this time to better yourself. Become the legend of the lake, a better you.

I'm working on my life and becoming a better me. New clothes, new haircut, spending time with friends, working hard..I really appreciate your help!

Definitely ignore the sister. Talking to her is just going to link you back to your ex.

Live your own life. When your ex and her sister see you standing on your own, you will gain a newfound respect. A lot of people engage in petty conversations after a break-up; don't get involved in that.

It seems like you are doing really well.

I am on Day 8 of no contact myself, and we all have our struggles, but I have noticed, I am getting better with time.

Definitely ignore the sister. Talking to her is just going to link you back to your ex.

Live your own life. When your ex and her sister see you standing on your own, you will gain a newfound respect. A lot of people engage in petty conversations after a break-up; don't get involved in that.

It seems like you are doing really well.

I am on Day 8 of no contact myself, and we all have our struggles, but I have noticed, I am getting better with time.

I'm confused. If she said that "he treats me better" even though I treated her like a princess. Why is she contacting me if he's "better"?

The problem is you treated her like a princess.

I sometimes have the same damn problem but what her sister is doing is in direct relation to your ex.

They are just trying to keep you around as a back up. Not only your ex had the other guy answer the phone they do not respect you enough and is trying to keep you around. Don't fall into the trap. I broke my nc today and I feel horrible about it even though I got a response from her.

I was on day 20.

The problem is you treated her like a princess.

I sometimes have the same damn problem but what her sister is doing is in direct relation to your ex.

They are just trying to keep you around as a back up. Not only your ex had the other guy answer the phone they do not respect you enough and is trying to keep you around. Don't fall into the trap. I broke my nc today and I feel horrible about it even though I got a response from her.

I was on day 20.

Don't feel bad Ninevision, we all fall sometimes. Just pick yourself up and resume NC and push forward.

Andrew, they are definitely trying to get a rise out of you. I am sure your ex knows you had some feelings invested, and she is exploiting that, along with the sister.

They will probably continue to try to contact, especially if you are ignoring and moving past this. Keep strong and stay out of it. She broke up with you. You are doing great!

Day 22. I don't think I'll be hearing from her anymore...I could be wrong but I guess it doesn't matter either way lol.

NC Fire Burning strong lol

True, way I see it. anyone that will do that to someone they claim they love....doesn't know the meaning or what it is to love someone. They're immature.

Archived