90 Days No Contact Log

Day 18. She texted me again. "Hey what are you doing? Can you talk to me?" I ignored it. And will continue to ignore it. Thinking of changing my number. And she unblocks me on Facebook and sends me a friend request and all I see is pictures of her kissing her boyfriend. SHE IS A ***** . I blocked her. This really upset me. I was slowly getting better and now the wound is ripped wide open. Why does the devil (she) have to do this to me?

• Replies 756
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Day 18. She texted me again. "Hey what are you doing? Can you talk to me?" I ignored it. And will continue to ignore it. Thinking of changing my number. And she unblocks me on Facebook and sends me a friend request and all I see is pictures of her kissing her boyfriend. SHE IS A ***** . I blocked her. This really upset me. I was slowly getting better and now the wound is ripped wide open. Why does the devil (she) have to do this to me?

Gawd man I'm sorry. That really bites. I can't even.

She is probably wanting to say some crap like "I'm sorry for what I did, I'm not a bad person, I just met him and he is the perfect person for me". Just a way to relieve her guilt for the evil she's done. I'll never let her relieve her guilt. I don't want to talk to her ever again. This log is a way for me to vent and heal. Today was a setback. But I won't ever give up.

She is probably wanting to say some crap like "I'm sorry for what I did, I'm not a bad person, I just met him and he is the perfect person for me". Just a way to relieve her guilt for the evil she's done. I'll never let her relieve her guilt. I don't want to talk to her ever again. This log is a way for me to vent and heal. Today was a setback. But I won't ever give up.

2am texts me saying "you won't talk to me?"

You're doing great staying strong Andrew. I also have my ex blocked on everything. I don't think he will reach out as he is very stubborn. But dont want to risk it. I got a weird message from his mother that she missed me and ignored that. I dont have her blocked...least not yet.

Sending you good vibes for strength. You're doing great.

You're doing great staying strong Andrew. I also have my ex blocked on everything. I don't think he will reach out as he is very stubborn. But dont want to risk it. I got a weird message from his mother that she missed me and ignored that. I dont have her blocked...least not yet.

Sending you good vibes for strength. You're doing great.

Thank you! Day 19. And a lot has happened in the past week. I am proud of myself so far that I have stayed No contact.

Do not respond to her no matter what for at least the 90 days.

1st. If you guys do get back together ever, it'll only be successful once she realizes what she loses, and what she did wrong. Otherwise she'll lose respect for you if you accept her back so easily.

2nd. After the 90 days you might not want her back anyways.

So, the only win-win scenario is for you to stay this route. Srs.

Do not respond to her no matter what for at least the 90 days.

1st. If you guys do get back together ever, it'll only be successful once she realizes what she loses, and what she did wrong. Otherwise she'll lose respect for you if you accept her back so easily.

2nd. After the 90 days you might not want her back anyways.

So, the only win-win scenario is for you to stay this route. Srs.

Yeah that's the plan.

Day 19. And her sister messaged me on Facebook ... Saying she wants to talk to me with a smiley face. This is strange

Hmm, sneaky indeed. You're doing great Andrew. I would suggest not having anything to say to the sister either. Obviously she's working for your ex and will feed right back to her. Keep that NC fire burning.

It sounds like she is confused about what she may want.

You are doing the right thing with no contact.

It can be hard seeing your ex with someone else, especially if you are not; I know the feeling!

It is crushing, but, trust me, it gets better and easier to deal with. 14 days post break up is still early in the recovery process.

When people remain in contact and beg/plead with their exes, it only makes them look less desirable and so, so needy.

By distancing yourself, you are showing her that you can stand on your own and don't need her.

Meetup.com is great site if you are looking to make new friends. After my break-up (even though I do have a fair amount of friends), I went on there and found people that have similar hobbies as me. It seemed strange to go online at first, but it really is therapeutic, interacting with people who share your same hobbies.

You may want to try that, if you are feeling lonely. Also, this board is here for you

I am sure your ex is used to you being there. The fact that you are moving on probably helps her recognize what she lost anyway

Keep trucking!

Archived