90 Days No Contact Log

Read the whole thread and wow. You deserve better.

I've made the same mistake as you. Ex bf broke up, I go NC, he starts to miss me, bla bla bla. Took him back within 1 month to wind up here.

The onlyyyy way is to make as if you fell off the face of the earth. Don't give into those breadcrumbs!!! When my ex calls, sure I wonder ... maybe he's sorry?

No!!! If I screwed up, and pushed the love of my life away. And I cheated like he cheated on me. And then I came to my senses and realized how sorry I was.....

I would not call or send a measly text. I would show up at his door step with a mariachi band singing.

They screwed us over. Let them pay for it.

• Replies 756
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yeah I made the mistake of going back. I really regret doing it 😓 now she randomly says she wants to be alone and work on herself. Basically being cold to me. I'm going back to NC and won't be making any more mistakes. Tomorrow is day 1 NC sorry guys 😳 I was stupid

I'm curious, how did she get in touch with you? And for how long did you go back to her for before she went cold on you again?

Sorry if this is a reminder of it all but we're here with you.

I'm curious, how did she get in touch with you? And for how long did you go back to her for before she went cold on you again?

Sorry if this is a reminder of it all but we're here with you.

She left a voice mail and texted me...it's all on this thread basically. And about 2 weeks

Hello Andrew, I' ve read the whole thread because I had a same situation but with a few differences at the end (I will get to that).

I 've been in a relationship for almost two years, we had some troubles, mostly because we were pretty immature in our life and with each other. I realize how inconsiderate I was to her.

Last november I had to go overseas for a month to renew my visa and spend some times with my family like every year ( I am french and I now live in China). When I came back she was very distant, distant to a point where she didn't even want to meet me face to face which as you can imagine drove me crazy because she never gave me a honnest reason as to why. It was always excuses and lies.

After trying to get in touch with her for more than a month I realized that she had someone else ( posting pictures of a cat in someone's room and commenting about the "father" of the cat ). So I confronted her and she admited me that she was with someone else because when I was back home she had some serious troubles with her family and at work and was suffering from depression (she cut her wrist). And that man was here for her. Now she posts selfies of them on social media.

She couldn't even being honnest with me by telling me face to face what was going on.

So that break up devastated me. I'm trying to move forward and put that behind me. I'm in 3 days NC now so I'm still pretty messed up but reading all those messages made me feel a bit better.

Thank you for sharing Andrew, your story is an example that I'm trying to follow.

Hello Andrew, I' ve read the whole thread because I had a same situation but with a few differences at the end (I will get to that).

I 've been in a relationship for almost two years, we had some troubles, mostly because we were pretty immature in our life and with each other. I realize how inconsiderate I was to her.

Last november I had to go overseas for a month to renew my visa and spend some times with my family like every year ( I am french and I now live in China). When I came back she was very distant, distant to a point where she didn't even want to meet me face to face which as you can imagine drove me crazy because she never gave me a honnest reason as to why. It was always excuses and lies.

After trying to get in touch with her for more than a month I realized that she had someone else ( posting pictures of a cat in someone's room and commenting about the "father" of the cat ). So I confronted her and she admited me that she was with someone else because when I was back home she had some serious troubles with her family and at work and was suffering from depression (she cut her wrist). And that man was here for her. Now she posts selfies of them on social media.

She couldn't even being honnest with me by telling me face to face what was going on.

So that break up devastated me. I'm trying to move forward and put that behind me. I'm in 3 days NC now so I'm still pretty messed up but reading all those messages made me feel a bit better.

Thank you for sharing Andrew, your story is an example that I'm trying to follow.

I'm sorry you're going through a hard time

Days are getting worst for me.

Hope you guys are doing decent.

I feel your pain. You will get better man, we're all in this together.

At least we have eachother to talk about it. Just sharing my experience with people who can understand and relate to what I am going through is helping.

You should do the same thing.

Day 4 NC and she messaged me saying "hey what's up" I just ignored it

That chick needs a psych evaluation ...

Can you straight block her on your phone?.. block her on everything possible...

Mine is blocked on everything and just saw today a referral to a new account he created... hmmm I wonder why... he got blocked one time...

Day 4 NC and she messaged me saying "hey what's up" I just ignored it

Yeah that's messed up. I barked a laugh of disbelief that scared my cat. That's not normal, or at least it doesn't seem to be to me. I mean the text, not scaring my cat

Sounds like it was easy to ignore this time. Empty texts are.

Yeah that's messed up. I barked a laugh of disbelief that scared my cat. That's not normal, or at least it doesn't seem to be to me. I mean the text, not scaring my cat

Sounds like it was easy to ignore this time. Empty texts are.

Yes and I find myself not thinking of her as much. Maybe because I'm not thinking of some other guy having sex with her. Even though I'm sure thats whats happening.

This thread has truly motivated me to start complete NC. I currently am on day 3 NC, but I still have him on social media and still creep on what he does. He seems to be with someone else. But reading your post makes me want to stop snooping on what he does and just heal completely.

No contact only works when you block them on everything and stay focused on you. Don't worry at all about what they are doing

No contact only works when you block them on everything and stay focused on you. Don't worry at all about what they are doing

I agree. It's so hard when you're curious though. My ex and I have been broken up for a 3 months, so when I blocked him completely before, he ended up messaging and drove me right back in only to break my heart again. How do you ignore their text when you used to want them back?

When your ex texted you and you ignored her, that's when I realized you were truly healing and didn't want her again. I want to get there.

I agree. It's so hard when you're curious though. My ex and I have been broken up for a 3 months, so when I blocked him completely before, he ended up messaging and drove me right back in only to break my heart again. How do you ignore their text when you used to want them back?

When your ex texted you and you ignored her, that's when I realized you were truly healing and didn't want her again. I want to get there.

Well, if you stay NC they will always message you eventually. It's usually just to make sure you haven't moved on. And it isn't right...I learned my lesson to never go back.

Hey. Read your entire thread. Very inspirational. It's day 30 of NC since she left me for another guy after our 2 year relationship.

Yes it's the empty promises that hurts us the most and missing the connection we once had. Now that they have a new connection with someone else, it's hard to move on

She didn't bother texting me since the breakup and NC but I guess that's normal since she has a new boyfriend a week after dumping me. Any tips on how to stop thinking of her?

Archived