90 Days No Contact Log

• Replies 756
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm speaking from experience...It took me two years to get over my ex..it might have taken longer if I had not meat my current boyfriend. He helped me get through it and picked me up.

Just put yourself out there stop staying inside and feeling sorry for yourself.

Things might get better very fast...or they might get worse before they get better...the bad times are a part of living too; but we have to get through the bad ones in order to enjoy the good ones!

But before meeting him I did have some bad dates with weird people..but they are part of dating!

Learn from your experience and get living!

By the way I meat my current boyfriend on facebook haha (I added him) I don't know if that's weird or not...but we did have like 9 or 10 mutual friends.

Good luck and be brave!

You can tell the next person you're not looking for anything serious and you just got out of a relationship...if they are okay with it it's fine..it's better to put yourself out there then stay in...

I couldn't date until 2years passed..that's when I started dating other people. But I think that was a mistake on my part...I should have done it sooner...but I kept thinking he would come back...

In your case even if she did come back again you'll never be able to trust her...so in your case the sooner you start dating, the better...

Good luck

You can tell the next person you're not looking for anything serious..it's better putting yourself out thete then staying in...

I couldn't date until 2years passed..thst's when I started dating other people. But I think that was a mistake on my part...I should have done it sooner...but I kept thinking he would come back...

In your case even if she did come back again you'll never be able to trust her...so in your case the sooner you stard dating, the better...

Good luck

She's not coming back. I called her a fat disgusting wh*re. And that she should never talk to me again. I know. Harsh. I regret that part but I was really upset

I slightly broke NC by snooping around the guy's instagram. Saw them showering each other with gifts. Kinda normal since is their honeymoon period. But my ex has alr went ahead to meet his parents. Like. . It's been only slightly over a month since she left me and they've been together for only 3 weeks. I kinda somehow brought hurt myself again. I know I'm at fault for this but I can't help myself..

I slightly broke NC by snooping around the guy's instagram. Saw them showering each other with gifts. Kinda normal since is their honeymoon period. But my ex has alr went ahead to meet his parents. Like. . It's been only slightly over a month since she left me and they've been together for only 3 weeks. I kinda somehow brought hurt myself again. I know I'm at fault for this but I can't help myself..

Avoid doing that at all costs. Hurts like hell

You can tell the next person you're not looking for anything serious and you just got out of a relationship...if they are okay with it it's fine..it's better to put yourself out there then stay in...

I couldn't date until 2years passed..that's when I started dating other people. But I think that was a mistake on my part...I should have done it sooner...but I kept thinking he would come back...

In your case even if she did come back again you'll never be able to trust her...so in your case the sooner you start dating, the better...

Good luck

What's the point of that? I personally find dating exhausting. A lot of effort with generally little return - so why make it worse and go on casual dates?

To me, that kind of dating is just for human interaction. I think a MeetUp is better for that.

Does satisfying your curiosity make you feel good? Or worse?

Depends on what I'm seeing. But today, worse. I know there's no point in checking on what he is doing. I'm surprised that I've made it 10 days without contacting him and keeping it up is getting easier. But still...curiosity and social media is still messing me up. I feel like I won't move on. He's always on my mind. And it makes me sad thinking he will probably reach out.

Depends on what I'm seeing. But today, worse. I know there's no point in checking on what he is doing. I'm surprised that I've made it 10 days without contacting him and keeping it up is getting easier. But still...curiosity and social media is still messing me up. I feel like I won't move on. He's always on my mind. And it makes me sad thinking he will probably reach out.

Well, I'm sad because of all the promises I was told and the fact that she was all I had. Picking out decorations for our place together one day and the next she's back with the guy she down talked so badly.

Well, I'm sad because of all the promises I was told and the fact that she was all I had. Picking out decorations for our place together one day and the next she's back with the guy she down talked so badly.

The promises and the memories suck most. Because we truly believed them with all that we had. It's so stupid. I'm never falling for a guy the way I fell for this one again. Never again

The promises and the memories suck most. Because we truly believed them with all that we had. It's so stupid. I'm never falling for a guy the way I fell for this one again. Never again

It's honestly one of the hardest things ever. Just when I was forgiving her she does it again. I can't talk to her or see her again. Not an option.

It's honestly one of the hardest things ever. Just when I was forgiving her she does it again. I can't talk to her or see her again. Not an option.

Trust me I know exactly what you're going through...mine was an on and off relationship. We go back to them thinking they've changed...but nope, it's just a game. they still want someone else. And if your ex didn't do it now, she would have done it later. And you would have always wondered in the back of your mind anyway. Like you said, if they can leave once, they'd do it again because they know we went back once.

Unfortunately i didn't learn my lesson the first time! And I STILL have feelings.

Trust me I know exactly what you're going through...mine was an on and off relationship. We go back to them thinking they've changed...but nope, it's just a game. they still want someone else. And if your ex didn't do it now, she would have done it later. And you would have always wondered in the back of your mind anyway. Like you said, if they can leave once, they'd do it again because they know we went back once.

Unfortunately i didn't learn my lesson the first time! And I STILL have feelings.

I feel the same way. I can't flip my feelings off like a switch. It's actually a physical pain as well as mental. Very depressing

What's the point of that? I personally find dating exhausting. A lot of effort with generally little return - so why make it worse and go on casual dates?

To me, that kind of dating is just for human interaction. I think a MeetUp is better for that.

Yeah human interaction...just to get your mind off the person that hurt you and also you start feeling better about yourself...a MeetUp anything to get your mind off...

The fact that you forgave her and went back only a month after her childish reckless and immature actions tells me you still need to mature. A person that does that once will always do that especially in a period where less than 2 years have passed.

I think you both are still young to have something serious and mature.

It wouldn't have lasted either way.

You need to go your own way and stop obssesing over her.

She has issues and will eventually solve them with time but by the time she does solve them neither you or that other guy she's with now will be in the picture in her life.

The fact that you forgave her and went back only a month after her childish reckless and immature actions tells me you still need to mature. A person that does that once will always do that especially in a period where less than 2 years have passed.

I think you both are still young to have something serious and mature.

It wouldn't have lasted either way.

You need to go your own way and stop obssesing over her.

She has issues and will eventually solve them with time but by the time she does solve them neither you or that other guy she's with now will be in the picture in her life.

I don't think I'm obsessing. This would be hard for anyone

Archived