90 Days No Contact Log

Don't worry...this will be forgotten in a month. Or even less thanthat two weeks. Just learn your lesson and don't keep naked pictures of yourself in emails where people can hack them or anywhere for that matter.

They have a saying in my country "every interesting thing or wonder lasts only about three days". After that people get over it.

You can easily claim it was photoshoped by your ex or her "boyfriend" or someone that hates you. Make sure you write a status update on facebook explaining someone photoshoped a clothed picture on purpose to embarrasse you

After you do that, make sure you close that email account and your current fb account, they're probably all hacked. Get new ones with much higher security alerts or rest from emaills and from your facebook account all together for awhile..

Don't worry be happy..

We all have to deal with having horrible people in our lives from time to time...

Yeah I talked to the police and they said the same thing

• Replies 756
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Everything in my life is going horribly. I literally feel so messed up in my head and alone. First I have to spend 3k to get my van fixed, than my gf leaves me again after so many promises, now everyone has a naked picture of me. What the f*ck is going on?!? 😢😢😭

I know saying it will be ok is much easier said than being done. But in the end it will all work out. In the end, you'll look back on all of this and you'll be proud of yourself for getting through this period of time.

I'm sorry you're really going through all of this at once..seriously, it sucks. Dealing with a break up, work, and public humiliation all at once is really hard, but you will get through it. Your ex is horrible. We are all trying to forget an ex who have made us soooo many promises as well, so I know the pain. You feel betrayed, yet you still love them deep down, despite the fact that you KNOW they're awful and that you deserve better. Or maybe you hate her a lot, so just keep using hate at the beginning to forget her.

The person who hacked your account is horrible, but people will soon forget about it. Anyone would feel embarrassed, so it's normal to feel so now. But I promise, everyone will soon forget about it...and I'm sure most who have received the pic are probably thinking of what a terrible person the hacker must be to do such a thing.

Work wise, I hope you can get your van fixed...that's a big chunk of money. Do you have family members that can help out? Idk your situation completely.

Update us...and we are all here with you! I know we can't do much but tell you it's going to be okay, but you have a support system here.

I know saying it will be ok is much easier said than being done. But in the end it will all work out. In the end, you'll look back on all of this and you'll be proud of yourself for getting through this period of time.

I'm sorry you're really going through all of this at once..seriously, it sucks. Dealing with a break up, work, and public humiliation all at once is really hard, but you will get through it. Your ex is horrible. We are all trying to forget an ex who have made us soooo many promises as well, so I know the pain. You feel betrayed, yet you still love them deep down, despite the fact that you KNOW they're awful and that you deserve better. Or maybe you hate her a lot, so just keep using hate at the beginning to forget her.

The person who hacked your account is horrible, but people will soon forget about it. Anyone would feel embarrassed, so it's normal to feel so now. But I promise, everyone will soon forget about it...and I'm sure most who have received the pic are probably thinking of what a terrible person the hacker must be to do such a thing.

Work wise, I hope you can get your van fixed...that's a big chunk of money. Do you have family members that can help out? Idk your situation completely.

Update us...and we are all here with you! I know we can't do much but tell you it's going to be okay, but you have a support system here.

I took out a loan to pay for it. And I literally feel a pain in my heart and wanna cry and give up

I took out a loan to pay for it. And I literally feel a pain in my heart and wanna cry and give up

You can't give up, there isn't such an option in life, I mean there is but not for you. That is shaping you as a personality, everything you're going through makes you stronger. Your only choice is accept it, learn from it , move on and never make the same mistakes again.

No matter what Sun is up every morning, chin up!!!

I think this van problem came at the right time eventhough it will cost it's going to keep your mind off this other stupid worthless crap going on in your life.

Giving up is never an option...life is like this; sh*t happens we have to deal with it.

You seem like a good guy and a hard worker, I bet a lot of people are probably jealous of you...

When peoole are jealous or wish to be like you, they do things like this...just brush it off..

Keep going

I think this van problem came at the right time eventhough it will cost it's going to keep your mind off this other stupid worthless crap going on in your life.

Giving up is never an option...life is like this; sh*t happens we have to deal with it.

You seem like a good guy and a hard worker, I bet a lot of people are probably jealous of you...

Keep going

I just feel like I can never just feel ok. Like if I felt ok and not sad or empty or humiliated I'd be able to chug along. I'm worried about my mom too she had a heart attack and has health issues. I'm sick of feeling this way

I just feel like I can never just feel ok. Like if I felt ok and not sad or empty or humiliated I'd be able to chug along. I'm worried about my mom too she had a heart attack and has health issues. I'm sick of feeling this way

Giving up will only fufill the dreams of people who want to see you down.

You don't have to worry about your mom as long as she went to the doctor and got the proper medication's she'll be allright. She should listen to all of her doctor's advice.

If you feel low and lower...you might what to go see a psychiatrist they'll help you get through this acute phase. Antidepressants will help just for a short period of time...untill you pick yourself up and then slowly withdraw from them, but you can visit a psychiatrist and the'll tell you better...

I strongly suggest you do visit a psychiatrist (I'm a medical student).

Giving up will only fufill the dreams of people who want to see you down.

You don't have to worry about your mom as long as she went to the doctor and got the proper medication's she'll be allright. She should listen to all of her doctor's advice.

If you feel low and lower...you might what to go see a psychiatrist they'll help you get through this acute phase. Antidepressants will help just for a short period of time...untill you pick yourself up and then slowly withdraw from them, but you can visit a psychiatrist and the'll tell you better...

I strongly suggest you do visit a psychiatrist (I'm a medical student).

I was on antidepressants but they didn't seem to help. Maybe I should try a different kind?

What kind did you take?

You might have to take them for a longer period of time for them to work..

Zoloft is pretty good...but I am not competent to prescribe you antidepressants since I am not a psychiatrist...if the ones your psychiatrist prescribed didn't work talk to him/her about it and he might change the dose, ask you to take them for a longer period of time, or prescribe a different kind..

But you really do need them...it's not shameful it's necessary..

You have to take them the exact way your doctor told you too and never skip a dose...

You will be up in your feet in no time, we all need a little nudge every now and then..

Medication alone won't work without positive thinking and change of lifestyle. But medications will sure speed up the process..

Also you should never decide to quit taking antidepressants on your own. Once you feel better you go visit your psychiatrist again and they will tell you how and when to quit taking them.

Good luck and don't give up.

What kind did you take?

You might have to take them for a longer period of time for them to work..

Zoloft is pretty good...but I am not competent to prescribe you antidepressants since I am not a psychiatrist...if the ones your psychiatrist prescribed didn't work talk to him/her about it and he might change the dose, ask you to take them for a longer period of time, or prescribe a different kind..

But you really do need them...it's not shameful it's necessary..

You have to take them the exact way your doctor told you too and never skip a dose...

You will be up in your feet in no time, we all need a little nudge every now and then..

Medication alone won't work without positive thinking and change of lifestyle. But medications will sure speed up the process..

Also you should never decide to quit taking antidepressants on your own. Once you feel better you go visit your psychiatrist again and they will tell you how and when to quit taking them.

Good luck and don't give up.

I can't think of the name off the top of my head but the doctor said it was a mild medication. Maybe I need something a little stronger? Not sure how it works

I can't think of the name off the top of my head but the doctor said it was a mild medication. Maybe I need something a little stronger? Not sure how it works

Make sure you talk to him about it. You can go to a different psychiatrist he might treat you in a different way that might have much better results with a different and maybe even stronger medication.

Make sure you talk to him about it. You can go to a different psychiatrist he might treat you in a different way that might have much better results with a different and maybe even stronger medication.

It will be alright.

I went to my family doctor I've never been to a psychiatrist. I should definitely go

I went to my family doctor I've never been to a psychiatrist. I should definitely go

Sometimes the same type of medication works different on different people. You should try changing it up.

Yes you should definitely go to a psychiatrist. It will be much more effective you'll see.

If I make it out of all this happy and okay.. I owe you guys so much. That's what I'm thinking. I'm fighting my own thoughts

You're well come. I am sure you will make it out of this happy and okay. If you have anxiety you should also talk to the psychiatrist about that. Aside from antidepressants he'll probably perscribe a calming drug. Probably xanax.

Make sure you go tomorrow or these up coming couple of days. Be strong.

You're well come. I am sure you will make it out of this happy and okay. If you have anxiety you should also talk to the psychiatrist about that. Aside from antidepressants he'll probably perscribe a calming drug. Probably xanax.

Make sure you go tomorrow or these up coming couple of days. Be strong.

All I know is this past few months have been hell. I just wanna feel okay

No offense but you seem to be in love with your own misery.

Are there things that bring you joy? Is there something you would like to do to 'spoil' yourself?

You seem very young and let me tell you, if you are going to react like this to every woman who leaves you then you are going to end up a total mess!

They do not define you, you are who you ARE. You have something of value to offer and if they do not want it or cannot see it then it it their loss, not yours.

You have self-love and self-esteem issues.

Are there things that bring you joy? Is there something you would like to do to 'spoil' yourself?

You seem very young and let me tell you, if you are going to react like this to every woman who leaves you then you are going to end up a total mess!

They do not define you, you are who you ARE. You have something of value to offer and if they do not want it or cannot see it then it it their loss, not yours.

I'll agree that I have a problem. I'm not denying that. It was the longest relationship I've ever had by far. I guess it's just hard for me to be alone after all this time. And thinking of her being with someone else certainly doesn't help. I'm not in love with my own misery. It's the opposite I hate being miserable. Don't all people? Plus it doesn't help that everyone I know has seen me naked now

Agree. I can swear that she might have noticed this about you and thats a big reason for someone step away from you. You do not show confidence. Andrew, this is not good. Calling her a b---ch and wishing her bad things is not going to ease your pain. Worst, saying you are better etc. If she didnt see it someone else will. But you need to stop feeling sorry about yourseld. You need to STOP and move on.

Archived