90 Days No Contact Log

I feel the same way. I can't flip my feelings off like a switch. It's actually a physical pain as well as mental. Very depressing

I wish we could just switch our feelings off. I'm just done feeling sad about him. I want to hate him. I'm done having this soft heart and all of these strong emotions. I can already feel my thoughts and feelings shifting. I rarely feel mad but tonight I think I'm just so tired of it all

• Replies 756
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I wish we could just switch our feelings off. I'm just done feeling sad about him. I want to hate him. I'm done having this soft heart and all of these strong emotions. I can already feel my thoughts and feelings shifting. I rarely feel mad but tonight I think I'm just so tired of it all

I'd say time will help but for me it only made it harder. I am tired of feeling empty

I'd say time will help but for me it only made it harder. I am tired of feeling empty

For me time is only helping me resist contacting him...that's it. I can feel it getting easier and easier to not contact him. But feelings wise...I still feel everything. I felt empty at the beginning of the breakup, but now not so much. The emptiness feeling will go away soon for you I hope

I mean obsessing as in thinking and talking about her 24/7. I understand and know it would be hard for anyone. I understand your pain. That's why you need to keep busy and keep your mind off..

It seems like we are talking about our exes 24/7 here but at the beginning it truly helps. I know before I joined this site, I would get the urge to message my ex every single day. But ever since joining, not contacting him has been easier. Only thing left to battle is our thoughts..and venting them out on here really clears my head

I agree that curiosity of how they're doing always hurts us. It's because we are so used to knowing how they're doing every single day. We can't help ourselves but still do it even though they do not want us anymore. I wish I can stop this and say I don't care anymore...

This is the only place I can talk about how I feel

Yep me too. Small town, smaller workplace. My friends don't know I went back to him so can't complain to them, especially since they warned me. I think they're sick of hearing about it anyways. They're not actively going thru this, like we all are. Idk what I would have done if I hadn't found this place to get understanding and perspective.

Yep me too. Small town, smaller workplace. My friends don't know I went back to him so can't complain to them, especially since they warned me. I think they're sick of hearing about it anyways. They're not actively going thru this, like we all are. Idk what I would have done if I hadn't found this place to get understanding and perspective.

Seriously, my friends dont like my ex gf. Plus they are already tired of hearing about her. I talked to my sister but she tells me I should move on. Everytime I feel the urge to reach out I like coming on here to vent and express my feelings

Seriously, my friends dont like my ex gf. Plus they are already tired of hearing about her. I talked to my sister but she tells me I should move on. Everytime I feel the urge to reach out I like coming on here to vent and express my feelings

Everyone else makes it sound so easy eh..

I feel I got caught in my own game now. He messaged me last Thursday asking if we can have a coffee and talk. I said I'm busy all week( even if I'm not) and if he'll contact me this Friday we can meet on Saturday.

Now from Thursday counting down the days , how pathetic, even asking myself if he'll contact me on Friday , another 5 days to wait , aagghhh, is killing me.

Archived