After 7 months of being broken up, and about a month now of NC, she is now with another guy. I kind of knew about it a month ago, but just the other day I couldn't avoid seeing pictures of them together because of a mutual friend. It's so weird. She looks so beautiful and he's sitting with her where I should have been sitting. I was by her side for 5 years. The kids an absolute loser and isn't 1/4th the man I am so that makes me feel a little better. Our relationship was toxic and I always wanted out, but after this whole ordeal I feel like we would work this time, but she wouldn't give me another chance.

I still feel heartbroken. I still feel like I love her. I still think of all the good times and wish we could try again. What hurts even more is that I haven't found the right girl yet. I feel lonely and I have worries that I never will or it may take a long time. I look back at my ex and realize how beautiful she is and how loyal and honest she was and can't believe I ever took that for granted.

How do I let go. She's with someone else, I should feel done. I keep thinking about her 24/7. I just want to feel moved on so badly.

Since you know what is going on in her life, obviously you aren't really in NC and you are still following her at least on social media.

How can you even begin to heal and move on when you are still looking at what she is doing? Do yourself a favor and actually go NC. Block her from all of your social media, ask your friends to not speak of her, delete her numbers and e-mails. Next time you start thinking about her, make yourself stop and go DO something else. Wash the dishes, hit the gym, focus on a work project, go out and pursue new hobbies and make some new friends. Do whatever it takes to drop the habit of dwelling about her. It takes actual work and will power to move on.

After 7 months of being broken up, and about a month now of NC, she is now with another guy. I kind of knew about it a month ago, but just the other day I couldn't avoid seeing pictures of them together because of a mutual friend. It's so weird. She looks so beautiful and he's sitting with her where I should have been sitting. I was by her side for 5 years. The kids an absolute loser and isn't 1/4th the man I am so that makes me feel a little better. Our relationship was toxic and I always wanted out, but after this whole ordeal I feel like we would work this time, but she wouldn't give me another chance.

I still feel heartbroken. I still feel like I love her. I still think of all the good times and wish we could try again. What hurts even more is that I haven't found the right girl yet. I feel lonely and I have worries that I never will or it may take a long time. I look back at my ex and realize how beautiful she is and how loyal and honest she was and can't believe I ever took that for granted.

How do I let go. She's with someone else, I should feel done. I keep thinking about her 24/7. I just want to feel moved on so badly.

Who cares? Do you get out and about? Have you tried meeting people? Not to date just to get out there? Obviously you two weren't "meant to be." You're not no contact. Stop looking at pictures of her. If you have mutual friends with her that you aren't close to, delete them. Or ask them to hide you from any posts about her (you can hide posts from specific people on FB).

Yeah it sucks. It's hard to move on but you will.

Edit: If she's the girl in the other thread you posted, she is not this amazing girl you say she is. She came at you begging for money. Plus your relationship was toxic...obviously she's not this perfect girl you are pretending she was. She sounds like kind of a b**** in your other thread.

How was it toxic and what was the breakup about? It's normal to miss someone and it stings a bit more when they move on....same girl... ]

Ya same girl. I only really loved her when she pulled away or was gone. I don't understand it but this is what I get I guess.

Who cares? Do you get out and about? Have you tried meeting people? Not to date just to get out there? Obviously you two weren't "meant to be." You're not no contact. Stop looking at pictures of her. If you have mutual friends with her that you aren't close to, delete them. Or ask them to hide you from any posts about her (you can hide posts from specific people on FB).

Yeah it sucks. It's hard to move on but you will.

Edit: If she's the girl in the other thread you posted, she is not this amazing girl you say she is. She came at you begging for money. Plus your relationship was toxic...obviously she's not this perfect girl you are pretending she was. She sounds like kind of a b**** in your other thread.

Ya it's the same girl. I've convinced myself it was toxic because of me not wanting to settle down, but I feel the opposite now, I want to settle down. But yea she's really unstable and contacted me all the time over the summer when I was trying nc, she was basically begging me to be friends. I tried to be friends and it sucked because I still loved her, then right when I was about to say forget it, she basically told me she wants to be civil not friends and that's when the guy had just entered. I told her I'm out.

Pretty common to want something you can't have, that's human nature. Make a list of all the crap she put you through when you were together and journal about why she was toxic and you wanted out when you were in. Focus on the negatives when she crosses your mind. Eventually you won't want to think of her anymore.

Also stay busy, go out with new people, no social media stalking etc etc especially ZERO CONTACT!

It def hurts a lot to see an ex w/another person, but we need to accept that they have a right to move on, as do you. I loved my ex and when I left him I was still very much in love w/him. The relationship would have not worked out and if I stayed, I would have been miserable in the long run. Get yourself out there and start dating again. Block her on social media and don't have any contact w/her, I did this and it helped me heal a lot faster. Don't let her rule your life w/out even trying.

Archived