The back n forth guy. Please help!

Kizza22

Youre right. I did what one of the other guys who answered on here said to do and sent back a message saying 'do you see this ever turning into something more serious' and called his bluff. He messaged back 'yeah possibly, or else i wouldnt be making as much of an effort would i?" Then went on to say we will never know if you dont give it a chance (meaning me) . Is it just me or is this not really a good enough answer?

He's just manipulating you. You can break up with and block anyone you wish. It's your right to do so. Block him from your phone to end the mind games.

i didnt block his phone nunber and woke up to a text this morning saying i could hve been nicer and told him this face to face.
Youre right. I did what one of the other guys who answered on here said to do and sent back a message saying 'do you see this ever turning into something more serious' and called his bluff. He messaged back 'yeah possibly, or else i wouldnt be making as much of an effort would i?" Then went on to say we will never know if you dont give it a chance (meaning me) . Is it just me or is this not really a good enough answer?

This is just stupid now.

Of course it's not a good enough answer. If you continue engaging with this guy, then any further heartache he causes you is your fault.

He messaged back 'yeah possibly, or else i wouldnt be making as much of an effort would i?" Then went on to say we will never know if you dont give it a chance (meaning me) .

You know what he's doing here, right? He is doing more of the same, meaning stringing you along by giving you a bit of hope, so you can continue to sleep with him while waiting for that relationship to finally happen. You can wait until you grow a beard, because it's not going to happen. "Possibly"??? No, of course it's not enough. You've been seeing each other and having sex with one another long enough for him to be able to tell by now if he wants a relationship with you or not. "Possibly" doesn't cut it. You want to be with a guy who knows *for sure* he wants a relationship with you.

And what effort exactly is he making? From where I stand, I don't see any. Texting takes no effort what so ever, and it doesn't replace actions.

He is gas lighting you.

Why is your self esteem so low to be involved in this?

OP, he doesn't want a relationship with you. HE HAS SHOWN YOU THIS OVER THE PAST YEAR.

You didn't block because you were not serious. He is upset that he will lose his easy sex, and you are foolish enough to fall for this, though the guilt tripping.

Go ahead, waste another year of your life, on a guy that does not give a rat's behind about you.

I had been with a guy like this. He would never change. He would never take me out for a date and lied to me many times.

Even if he agreed to go have a coffee, it was because he thought sex would happen after it.

He was just stringing me along for the easy sex. In the meantime, he has been seeing the girl he really likes.

He was sweet talk and manipulating me the whole time, but actions were telling the truth.

I moved on

This is ridiculous. I can't believe you still have an ounce of hope. Why are you so desperate?

Archived