Social media/SO parents

EpicSumma05

It depends on the people. If you're close to the parents and you relate well, and you all get along, then why not? However if you're not that close and you don't really speak to one another, or are awkward around each other, or they have very different views than you and your Facebook could cause one another problems, then, no.

I msg her and it show see "read" my messages and didn't even respond meanwhile she was constantly posting online and replying to others post.
Did you call the police? Any time someone doesn't respond to me, the only legitimate reason there could be is that they're in some form of grave danger.

"Quote Originally Posted by EpicSumma05 View Post

Level 15. Someone needs a life"

yeah took me less time then it did for your SO's mom to message you back...oh yeah she never diddddddd...lol

just in case you missed it in the other thread

Lol^^ but yea I think you are making something out of nothing. Who cares it's social media unless you have friends who tag/post inappropriate stuff what's the problem. And some people might not have fb messenger so they can only respond when on computer and sometimes people just don't reply if there's nothing to say. Don't take it personally, she's the one that sent you the request anyways.

Archived