So as I've said my ex and I broke up a few weeks ago but decided to give it another try and ended it two days ago again just cuz she was being cold distant and very closed off and I say there's no point in doing this if she's not going to try and she was pissed. So she texts me last night asking me when I'm going to get the rest of my crap out of OUR apartment I suggested maybe in a few days once she's calmed down and that way maybe we can talk because I don't want things to be like this between us. She responds by saying she doesn't give a F**k what I want and that she doesn't care how we end things and she doesn't care about me and she's just ready to see other people. We were together for 3 years and lived together for 2 years I didn't cheat on her I wasn't physically or mentally abusive she ended the relationship saying she didn't feel the same about our relationship and I wasn't the same guy she fell in love with since I was working so much and she felt neglected were both in our 30's and got a late start in our careers I was just try to provide a better life for us. So is she just really upset and saying these things out of anger or what because this isn't the same girl I wanted to spend my life with.

Sorry this must be awful. She sounds rather hard to deal with at this point. No she's not the same person. It's kind of like milk...it's alive...things change it can start out fresh and get spoiled due to a variety of factors..

It may be time to just collect your stuff and go no contact rather than put yourself through this painful drama.

She responds by saying she doesn't give a F**k what I want and that she doesn't care how we end things and she doesn't care about me and she's just ready to see other people.

Archived