Me and my boyfriend have been together for two years.. We have crossed so many lines of disrespect it's beyond belief. Basically we've both lied to each other and it has gotten to a point where he constantly accuses me of cheating and having sex with my ex.. I know that I bring him up from time to time, which I know is not ok... But the ONLY man I want to ever love and ever know is him... Cesar... I love him so much it hurts me.. I never thought I could love anyone this much... But I think it's time we go our separate ways. Deep down inside I know that it's over.. It's just hard to accept, how do I get over the only real love I've ever had. I love him like a friend, brother, dad, & lover.. I don't want to hurt anymore I just want to be happy. When we're good we're extremely good and when we're bad we're about to kill each other.. I just need help getting over him I don't want to ever love again.. Someone please help... What do I do?! How do I get over this man?!! HELP

When we're good we're extremely good and when we're bad we're about to kill each other..

I don't think that's real love, at least not healthy real love.

Sometimes we mistake drama for love, or need for love, or fear of being alone for love.

Maybe to get over him, you have to do some introspection about how you ended up in such a dysfunctional situation. What has your life been like up to this point?

The sooner you end it, the better you will feel. Unfortunately, the relationship has devolved into a dishonest abusive mess. You need to leave first, then get over him...not the other way around.

I think it's time we go our separate ways. Deep down inside I know that it's over. we're about to kill each other.

Archived