Open Club  ·  88 members  ·  Free

Off Topic

Last TV show you watched???

happyfrank

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Better call Saul.

I like Mikes tough and smart fella adventures, Saul/McGill as the attorney not much.

In short, doesn't live up to Breaking Bad standard.

Others, Narcos season 1 was great. Orange is the new black not too shabby either. And weeds (yeah old show) had me a couple blast already, funny show.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Binge watching "Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt Season 2" now. I always swear I'll stop watching it, it's ridiculous, it's irritating, she's annoying...and then I'm sucked in and laughing my butt off.

Still wandering around the house though with an empty heart waiting for Z Nation to pick back up. 10 K had better be alive if they want my viewership is all I'm gonna say about it.

And Daredevil, as well. At least they got the Punisher right for a change. That scene in the pawn shop, the man stole my heart right there when he picked up that baseball bat. Yes, I do love my antiheroes, hush.

• 2 weeks later...
Both seasons of Fargo are fantastic!

Definitely looking forward third season. That serie and I know you can't compare it to the movie is a brilliant tribute to the original flick.

If I was going to be picky. Season 1 was slightly better.

Yes, Thorton stole the show. But every other characters are incredible too. I still remember the brutal elevator scene. "Do you really want this?" A suffocating athmosphere throughout the season.

Will have to check out when season 3 is due.

Orange is the new black wasnt bad too. I think the new season is out later this spring.

• 2 weeks later...

Currently binge watching ''Californication'', yes it's old already (2007-2014) but could never watch it before.

It's enjoyable. I like Duchovny. But I'm only on first season and basically every episode he seems to hookup with three different ladies while downing a bottle of Jim Beam and smoking more than he should, when its not drugs.

So I wonder if it's the same for the next six seasons, might get tired of that soon.

• 2 weeks later...
Currently binge watching ''Californication'', yes it's old already (2007-2014) but could never watch it before.

It's enjoyable. I like Duchovny. But I'm only on first season and basically every episode he seems to hookup with three different ladies while downing a bottle of Jim Beam and smoking more than he should, when its not drugs.

So I wonder if it's the same for the next six seasons, might get tired of that soon.

I am just about finished with season 1. It's trashy, it's gross, it's totally enjoyable. It came highly recommended by someone who binged all the seasons in a few weeks time. I feel like towards the end of the season, it gets more layered so this makes me optimistic for the rest of them.

I am just about finished with season 1. It's trashy, it's gross, it's totally enjoyable. It came highly recommended by someone who binged all the seasons in a few weeks time. I feel like towards the end of the season, it gets more layered so this makes me optimistic for the rest of them.

I'm now at season 4, will spare you any spoilers but he remains the douchy character throughout the serie.

The situation with his wife/ exwife will worsen and also with his daughter. I'll stop here.

I watch 2-3 episodes every evening.

Archived