Open Club  ·  87 members  ·  Free

Off Topic

Last TV show you watched???

happyfrank

I'm now at season 4, will spare you any spoilers but he remains the douchy character throughout the serie.

The situation with his wife/ exwife will worsen and also with his daughter. I'll stop here.

I watch 2-3 episodes every evening.

I'm starting season 2. Damn, I sure had high hopes after she ran off on her wedding night. I like the daughter and admire their weird bond. Would hate to see anything happen to that.

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm starting season 2. Damn, I sure had high hopes after she ran off on her wedding night. I like the daughter and admire their weird bond. Would hate to see anything happen to that.

That wedding night and how it ended was too good to be true. I also like the other character, the bald dude supposedly ''not too well endowed''. It's the joke throughout the serie. It's a very sex oriented serie which might explain it had its success then.

I'm still enjoying. And force myself to not visit the wikipedia page of the serie. Wonder how this last at all.

I am, too. The first 2 episodes I was texting my cousin and telling him how trashy this is, and what would make him think I would like it... And here I am staying up late doing the 'just one more' thing.

You're right, though. The guy starts off dreaming about getting a bj from a nun to help stir his creative juices...It would be naive of me to think he'd suddenly turn a corner and become the family man.

I am also avoiding googling it at all, as it's quite easy to find a spoiler right in the title of a webpage.

That wedding night and how it ended was too good to be true. I also like the other character, the bald dude supposedly ''not too well endowed''. It's the joke throughout the serie. It's a very sex oriented serie which might explain it had its success then.

I'm still enjoying. And force myself to not visit the wikipedia page of the serie. Wonder how this last at all.

Okay you have to tell me one thing...But not too much. Mia - Does that situation get really bad?

Okay you have to tell me one thing...But not too much. Mia - Does that situation get really bad?

Hmm tough one without spoilers. But I can tell this is NOT going to improve at all. Yeah he's involved with her for the reason you know and that's not going to be fun for both. Stay tuned

Hmm tough one without spoilers. But I can tell this is NOT going to improve at all. Yeah he's involved with her for the reason you know and that's not going to be fun for both. Stay tuned

I'm almost at the end of season 2. This series can get depressing. Does it keep on like that?

I'm almost at the end of season 2. This series can get depressing. Does it keep on like that?

Yes it's headed to more dramas episode after episodes during season 2/3. As I predicted, I'm losing a bit my interest for this.

I'm in the middle of season 4, hence three more seasons, and meanwhile season 4 of ''orange is the new black'' is out already.

• 2 weeks later...
Yes it's headed to more dramas episode after episodes during season 2/3. As I predicted, I'm losing a bit my interest for this.

I'm in the middle of season 4, hence three more seasons, and meanwhile season 4 of ''orange is the new black'' is out already.

I've given up. It reeled me in quickly, but I couldn't get past season 3. Please, send spoilers my way if you wish.

Just finished watching Heirs. It was very good and lived up to the hype after being recommended by a lot of ppl, even my mom lol. The story did a good job of pulling me in emotionally and made me cry almost every episode. Now I got one of the songs forever stuck in my head, while I search for another good k drama to watch.

Crazy Ex Girlfriend. Very unique and quirky musical romantic comedy (though somewhat of an inversion at times). Only complaint is that while the songs in the first few episodes were really great, sometimes they fall flat. The main character's best friend who is obsessed with the main character's life steals every scene she is in.

South of Hell, and then I went north of Hell to get away. Seriously, it had everything good going for it--a great premise for a story and Mena Suvari in a starring role--what could possibly go wrong? Well, kiddies never do voice overs that explain everything to the audience over and over, show us, don't tell us, dammit. I don't need to be told a book is ancient, I can see that with my own two eyes if the prop department is at all any good.

The last episode I was fast-forwarding over the voice overs just to get to the end.

I've given up. It reeled me in quickly, but I couldn't get past season 3. Please, send spoilers my way if you wish.

Unsurprisingly, he hookup with his lawyer in the Mia case. I'm now leaning toward season 5. Meh. Speaking of Orange is the new black, nothing outstanding either. I've said this before here but looking forward season three of Fargo.

American Horror Story, Season 1 just ripped me into pieces. Thanks a lot, Evan Peters.

I couldn't even make it through the first season. I like dark and scary sometimes, but that was just...ugh. I have no idea how they manage to keep making new seasons.

On a happier note, one more day to the release of Suicide Squad!!! Even though that's a movie and not a TV series...yet.

Archived