Open Club  ·  90 members  ·  Free

Off Topic

What are you listening to? Part 13

pinballwizard

Def Leppard

Love Bites

I got this album (Hysteria) for Christmas when I was 12. When I re-listen to it as an adult, I still enjoy it. They're good musicians.

Trivia: The drummer lost his arm in a motorcycle accident. So, he had to learn how to play again with one arm. He does a pretty good job, as you can hear in this album.

My rocker friends Superman and Jibralta, I rocked out a different way today. On repeat. It knocks me out.

Beethoven's piano concerto no 5, the "emperor" concerto

I dig classical!

While in college, I made a mix tape consisting of only this piece. I used to blast it on long drives through country roads.

One time, I pulled up outside of a motel after closing a bar. I was waiting for a friend to get his clothes (for some reason he was staying there). I had this song blasting, and some dude actually came out of his room to yell at me. But once he saw I was a young girl, he just went back inside.

I dig classical!

While in college, I made a mix tape consisting of only this piece. I used to blast it on long drives through country roads.

One time, I pulled up outside of a motel after closing a bar. I was waiting for a friend to get his clothes (for some reason he was staying there). I had this song blasting, and some dude actually came out of his room to yell at me. But once he saw I was a young girl, he just went back inside.

hahaha thats funny

Mozart's requiem is crazy!

Your hotel story reminds me of a few years ago when a neighbor complained about music coming from our home. It was my 10 year old playing Beethoven on the piano. Seriously? I didn't even give him a full audience. After many evasions to my requests for a solution, "Id like to axcommodate you. What would you suggest?" He finally said, I dont think you should own a piano. hahahahaha never heard from him again.