Psychics - want some recommendations

okiegirltina

Hi there

I am struggling from a recent breakup to move on. Ive chatted with a few psychics but get mixed feedback PLEASE PLEASE if you do not believe psychics are legitimate do NOT post please.

My question to you all is:

Have you had a psychic give you an accurate relationship reading where what they predicted turned out to be true?

Im referring to ones that didnt just answer your questions with yes/no but gave specifics in some way to prove they were the real deal. there ARE scam psychics and there are real ones.

I would appreciate names contact info of ones you have had accurate readings with. For others viewing if you can put what they predicted and the turnout, it would probably save ME and others from wasting money on the scam ones

I love this dude alot and need guidance from someone who can see the paths ahead and emotions/risks involved.

Thanks all

i think providing contacts for such dubious services that also charge would fall under the advertising category- which is against the forum rules.

it would make more sense if you phrased your quest differently, such as ask for insight about acceptance, healing, the growth required for potential reconciliation, your motives and your fixation on only one outcome as acceptable etc.

there's plenty of stuff you can get thoughts and advice on on a forum like this one. but as DoF mentioned, a prophecy with a predetermined outcome to your liking isn't one of them.

A long time ago my mother and father lived in a small town. She knew someone who read tea leaves so she had this person read hers. The person told her that mother would be travelling to a big city by bus to an office downtown and signing legal papers. Then she said mother would have two children, a boy and a girl, several years apart. Well she did go to the downtown office to sign papers for a house they had bought in that city. She also had a boy and then a girl (me) 10 years later! That's the closest I have to a psychic story.

Honestly, I say save your money, dont pay someone to tell you what you want to hear. My mother knew this tea leaf reader, she didn't pay her.

Unlike most I'm a big believer and talked to several mediums and psychics myself.

And they are real (some of them !!!)

Yona is genuine and people I know claim she is pretty good.

Didn't try her out myself yet. If you choose to try her and she she turns out to be accurate for your situation, let me know ?

Good luck !

Archived