My ex followed me back on social media

quick summary.

I broke up with my ex because she said she didn't feel the love that much anymore. The next day she texted me saying she never wanted to break up but it was too late because I already did it. Since then it was no contact for 2 and a half weeks until she accidentally texted me but all I said was ok yup to her when she said wrong person. She unfollowed me about a week and a half ago and then she followed me back 2 nights ago. We are still no contact and have not talked for around 3-4 weeks. Her bestfriend that is a guy told me that she doesn't hate me and she is going to try and talk to me in a few weeks a but why would she follow me back now then? Does anyone know why she would follow back so early like that?

I don't know if you guys are understanding that she followed me back... I am livings life I just don't know what she is trying to do by doing this

No, you're not "living life" you're living in the world of Facebook, in the hopes that there's a hidden meaning in her status updates. Either way, it's a tough pill to swallow, but if she wanted to be with you, she would.

Totally agree with movingforward3 Im sorry for you pain. Breakups are never easy. Getting through one myself.. From my experience I've always tried to read into actions my ex did like this and have concluded in my case as well as yours It doesn't matter what it means She may still be fond of you. But thats not even worth thinking about. If she really wanted you she would at least make an effort to win you back. Not something small like following you. That isn't an action worth thinking about.

Archived