Broke the nc rule!

annamonrrial12

Hello every1 well I did what I said I wouldn't do I did contact my ex. He came over and played on his phone. And Yes we did sleep together. He did not stay, which part of me wanted him to, but the other part was glad he left. I was so worried about him driving he had been drinking all weekend and had not slept for three days. So yes i asked him to stay but he went home. We talked on the phone he told me what was new in his life and I talked about mine.

We also talked about what used to be US..... We both agreed the worse part is getting to learn and know a new person since we know each other so well. I really got a lot of closure out of that conversation. So much that I CAN move on. I was down and out depressed cause It not so much that I believed the nasty names he called me but I was curious as to where I was such an awful person to deserve to be talked to and treated in such way.

But he was honest with me and explained that he did love me but not IN LOVE! I respect that cause he was honest finally!!! He didn't put blame on me like all the other times which I too am to blame. If I could only truly forgive and forget but I hold grudges BADD!!! QUICK QUESTION: WOULD IT BE BAD IF I HELPED HIM FIND THE RIGHT FEMALE? I am not saying that I don't love him cause I do but now he is another category. If you knew me you would understand. In our home town I have a lot of male friends. I was a tom boy and some of the guys said I had bigger balls then most guys. I am friends with all my ex's.

No I am not the normal tom boy. I am girlie girl just not afraid of hard labor or rumbling. He can be shy at times so I want to help him find and get that girl that he wants. He helped me with someone I met. My point IS its really over and to be totally honest I rather have him as a friend than nothing at all!!!

Oh and he now has a fb, no we are NOT friends on fb just cause we have been together so long I don't want or need to be in his face when he is trying to move on. But why in the world would he take pics of "us" and put in a album on fb. I saw it yesterday... I am at the point where I can honestly be friends and nothing more. This can't be normal.

So you completely reset your healing with this act. Way to get back to square one.

AS for what he said to you during this time, ignore it completely. He will tell you anything you want to hear to get between your legs......

And if you really think you can be friends with a guy, you are naive. And if you think you can be friends with an ex, you are super naive. If you think any decent man that you really want will EVER consider you if you have male or ex friends......you are naive as well.

Start the healing again......good luck

Well, ive seen a lot of crazy stuff on enotalone but this is the most interesting.

I'd speculate that if you're still at the stage where you

Are asking about pics of you two on Facebook that you aren't really over him.

It all kinda reeks of desperate behaviour to try and stay attached one way or another.

If it was me, I'd put space between you for a while and sort yourself out.

Friends may be possible in the future, but now isn't the time.

If you slept with him, you are NOT at a point where you can be just friends with him and nothing more. Stop lying to yourself that you're over him and just peachy with the breakup, because from where I stand, I can see that you got used once again - this time, with your blessing - and that you are willing to bend over backwards to keep this individual in your life, at all costs. And if I can see it, he can see it too, and will take full advantage of you. Are you trying to play a game of "how low can I go?" with yourself?

He is not interested in you, and hasn't been in a while. Sex doesn't equal feelings, it equals horny. Don't you think you deserve better?

And fwiw, no woman will be stupid enough to let you set her up with your ex, whom you still pine over and with whom you just had sex. So abort mission and move on with your life!

So this guy called you horrible names and said awful things to you...and you reward him with sex?

WHY do you want to be "friends" with someone who does those kind of things to you? Better question is, why do you want him back (and you do, you just are having a hard time admitting it for some reason)?

Well im not going to beat you up about it, im sure breaking NC has happened to everyone here at some point. We get it.

I also believe you are trying to do whatever you need to do to keep him around in some way. Im sure he has no problem sleeping with you and talking to you, but he isn't looking to be with you IMO.

Y'all are so right!!! But it was I that was horny! I wanted it. He was of course a willing participant. I am going to move on. I cannot continue to worry about a grown man. I just hope he does right for himself. I have a strong support system consisting of family and friends. And one friend who has really gone out the way to show me that I am NOT the person he describes when he is mad! This friend has really lifted me up when I felt so low. I smile because of this one person. I can afford to lose some but this one is my rock RIGHT NOW!!!

Y'all are so right!!! But it was I that was horny! I wanted it. He was of course a willing participant. I am going to move on. I cannot continue to worry about a grown man. I just hope he does right for himself. I have a strong support system consisting of family and friends. And one friend who has really gone out the way to show me that I am NOT the person he describes when he is mad! This friend has really lifted me up when I felt so low. I smile because of this one person. I can afford to lose some but this one is my rock RIGHT NOW!!!

Oh, ok then. That makes it ok.

Archived