Dream revealed I hate my family

Leona700

I just woke up from a dream. I saw that one of my sisters called me told me that she discussed with her husband how she hates me and I said the feeling is mutual but why are u ganging up on me with your husband. She hung up and I was enraged on my dream at her for treating me like dirt. I told my mom and other older sister about what happened and they basically ignoring me and said that they will still pick her side over mine. I think it represents how our relationship is in real life. I was sooo angry that I was throwing things at my mother and other older sister while shouting and sobbing. This is the second time im seeing a similar dream where I'm treated like nothing around my family.

I'm currently at my older sisters house and when I woke up at 5 am and I got the urge to get in my car and leave right away💔

I woke up from a dream today where I was running late for work, couldn't remember who I was supposed to call to tell them I was going to be late and then when I got to where my car was supposed to be parked, it has been stolen. So, of course, when I woke up, I really was late for work, I couldn't remember who I was supposed to call and my car had been stolen.... Well, no, not really, because it was just a dream afterall.

I do think dreams can tell us things, but they don't always speak in black and white. Sometimes I have a dream where my folks are still alive and we don't get along. That doesn't mean I hated them; I could just feel guilty for something, like me being alive and them not. Who knows? I don't actually put a lot of time and energy into figuring dreams out.

I would be banned from the forum if I told you what I was doing in my dream last night... and with whom!

To bad dreams are just dreams... That's a good thing though. I've had some pretty scary dreams in my life. Sad ones, happy ones, sexy ones, spooky ones, heroic ones, flying ones. Ahh dreams....

the dream revealed nothing. you're reinventing the wheel here. the fact you are having problems with your family is not a sudden revelation.

your threads:

-My parents look at us like why have you failed?

-My BF talked in sleep about my Sister sexually

-My mother does not Defend Me

-Fought with my mother like never before..She wont let me stand up for myself

-My adult sisters never stand up for me.

-Does my BF have a crush on my sister

-I hate My Mother and my family

it goes on and on, i just took a few from your impressive list.

maybe you should stop skirting the issue with the dream and rephrase your quest so that it addresses how you handle the relationship dynamics in your family and the resentment you feel for them.

the dream revealed nothing. you're reinventing the wheel here. the fact you are having problems with your family is not a sudden revelation.

your threads:

-My parents look at us like why have you failed?

-My BF talked in sleep about my Sister sexually

-My mother does not Defend Me

-Fought with my mother like never before..She wont let me stand up for myself

-My adult sisters never stand up for me.

-Does my BF have a crush on my sister

-I hate My Mother and my family

it goes on and on, i just took a few from your impressive list.

maybe you should stop skirting the issue with the dream and rephrase your quest so that it addresses how you handle the relationship dynamics in your family and the resentment you feel for them.

I totally agree with all of the above. I also think that counseling/therapy is needed here.

Archived