NC killing Me!!!!

annamonrrial12

Good afternoon well my ex and I broke up one week and one day ago and I still wake up and fall asleep thinking of him. I am spending some time a lone and have friends over but nothing seems to get him off my mind. I just want to know that he is doing fine. I wonder if he needs/ wants anything. I keep telling myself this is the best thing we could have done but if that were so why do I feel like my heart has been tore in millions of pieces? One call wouldn't hurt right?

. I just want to know that he is doing fine. I wonder if he needs/ wants anything.

He's doing just fine. And whether he needs or wants anything, that's no longer your problem. You are just looking for excuses to break no contact, and he will see right through it.

One call *will* hurt and set you back to square one, but worse, because now you will feel double rejected.

Sit on your hands and distract yourself. Nothing good ever comes from breaking no contact, especially after only one week.

This is the guy who was unfaithful and called you names, right? Then, yes, breaking up was for the best. That doesn't mean to say it's not going to hurt though.

Aside from that, you have children to consider who clearly weren't happy with the way things were so you have to continue to do what is best for them as well as you. Not wanting to face the pain right now is no excuse to let a man like this back into their lives.

It's only been a week so it's early days yet. Stay focused on the right things. Calling him will most definitely hurt because you won't get what you want from it and you will only want to call again .... and then again ...

I am really not trying too hard to get him out of here. I thought seeing him would be different but it just reminds me of all those lonely years I cried the hurt away. He said he needed to go visit family so I keep asking him if he needs to go cause of the time. I guess that's not as clear as GET OUT!!! I just can't tell him that cause this was once his home too. Even tho he never claimed us!

Archived