Just a thought about my romantic past experiences ...I don't know if its because I atract drama or whats the reason ...but I realized that after few romances or love interests ended and I moved on from them ...they contact me.In a sexual ,even romantic way.They want to see me .They miss me.They say how great and one of the kind woman I am ...It happened to me several times.and I don't know if is because I ended in good terms and i remained ,friends ' with them or why...and those are people that rejected me or abandoned me when I wanted to give them a chance ...strange right ? I even respond too .but I have no interest sexually or romantically in them anymore .I moved on...wished they were interested in me and miss me when I felt the same way ...any thoughts on that ??

my friend is exactly the same ..I have never in my life met anyone who has so many exes come back to her ...they all do ..years later ..she is right now with someone she was goingto marry 3 years ago ... and she doesn't stay in touch ..

I have never got back with an ex ..and apart from my recent ex ( which is 3 years so not recent but that is my recent ex ..if that makes sense) I have never wanted to get back or be friends.

I have had it happen to me. I had 3 exs contact me in the same week! No kidding.

One found me on a dating site, one contacted me on FB even though I was sure I had blocked him, and one sent me a text from an unknown number, as I had blocked him.

I said thanks but no thanks to all of them, and haven't heard anything since

They come back just because they think we still have feelings for them. Especially if they dumped you. Means nothing really, they don't miss us and all of the sudden care / love us. If they did they would have never hurt us . I rather a ex never contact me again, I actually think its the best and mature thing to do not to lead us on. Some come back just to mess up your head and just to use you sexually. If you give in they will continue this cycle until you decide enough and cut them loose.

I have one ex who consistently contacted me whenever he fought with his current GF (the one he dumped me for). Then, when they made up, I wouldn't hear from him...until the next fight.

I also have an ex who attempted to contact me when it turned out his current GF (the one he was living with while dating me and conveniently "forgot" to mention) was dying. Knowing the kind of person he is, I'm sure he wanted to be sure to have a sex partner lined up when his current one died. Nice, huh?

The latest ex who contacted me honestly just wanted to hang out and hook up. He hasn't pretended otherwise, although he wasn't obnoxious about it. Just said if I wanted to then to let him know. I actually appreciate his honesty and have in fact hooked up with him. No strings and no feelings. I have nothing else going on so I figured why not.

However...I DO NOT want any of them back. At all.

Yes, this has happen to me with almost every man I've been with. I always wonder why that happens.

My first high school boyfriend found me on Facebook recently and wanted to meet me, was texting me constantly. I found out he was engaged so that was not okay.

My second boyfriend broke my heart really bad - and he came back and asked me to marry him but I was dating my first husband

My first husband broke up with me while we were dating and showed up at my house one day, of course we got married - not the best decision

My second husband broke up with me twice before we got married. Another not so great decision even though we did stay married for 16 years.

So yea, most have come back at some point. I always wonder if my 3 month recent guy will reach out to me again, but if he does it will be a big NO - Im not interested in going back to be a FB or FWB. He would have to be on his knees asking me to be in a relationship before I would consider that. LOL

My friends used to tease me by calling me the `Recycler'

Yah. . not so pretty.

I used to recycle guys I used to go out with.

Now . . a little more mature. . eh em.

I realize these ended for reason.

Lesson learned.

But. .having said that. . They always pay a surprise visit. Right about the time you have moved on. It's like they have a radar or something.

My friends used to tease me by calling me the `Recycler'

Yah. . not so pretty.

I used to recycle guys I used to go out with.

Now . . a little more mature. . eh em.

I realize these ended for reason.

Lesson learned.

But. .having said that. . They always pay a surprise visit. Right about the time you have moved on. It's like they have a radar or something.

Yes ... That's how they do .i never like to burn bridges with them but I move on and they think they still have my heart.

Archived