I want to break up with my Girl

yamajii89

Honestly i feel horrible, my girl has been latley super clingy and needy, she didnt start out this way infact she was very independent and we didnt care much of our relationship for the time being, and ironically it went beyond excellent. now she is being super needy and for some reason her hygiene isnt as good as it used to be, it is as if she is a completely different person. sex doesnt feel the same anymore, it used to be very spiritual but now i feel like i hate her while in bed.

I told her about this already, i dont mind breaking up but i also feel like not giving up just yet, however i am conflicted since its been a horrible year for us so far. I feel like i wont be happy if i stay with her, infact im inclined to cheat on her, which isnt really in my character.

i want to know how to handle a break up. Ive never broke up with anyone before.

Leading someone on is probably one of the worst things you can do. If you aren't into her anymore and want to break up with her then I would call her up and arrange a meeting. Tell her you want to meet in private or somewhere out in public. You can say something like, "I think you're an amazing person, but I just don't see this going any further than it is now. I don't want to lead you on or give you false hope. I want to be upfront and honest with you, even if it hurts."

Something along those lines...Oh and for the love of Pete, don't do it over texting, or FB...

Hope this helps and good luck.

I wonder what changed with her that she would go from an independent person to someone who is clingy & not as good about hygiene. How long has this change been occurring? I wonder if something happened to her? People go through traumatic events. Maybe she just needs time or counseling to get back to her old self. If she was more like who she used to be would you still want to be with her?

If you think you are done with this no matter what she does at this point you just need to get it over with. Anticipating breaking up with someone is so much worse than actually doing it, because you worry about it for so long and how it will happen, what they will say, what other people will say. But once you break up, it's done. You talk for a while (not too long hopefully), get your things together & go your separate ways. Trust me, it is such a relief when it's done.

If she didn't start out that way and it's recent, what makes you think that it will continue forever? You've had a horrible year and now that she has problems, your first instinct is to run. Not much of a team player huh? So much for supporting your gf.

Just break up with her; she'll be better off in the long run.

If she didn't start out that way and it's recent, what makes you think that it will continue forever? You've had a horrible year and now that she has problems, your first instinct is to run. Not much of a team player huh? So much for supporting your gf.

Just break up with her; she'll be better off in the long run.

I agree with this. If this isn't normal behavior for her then I think she deserves someone who will be there for her.

Archived