i have been soooooo stressed over school. I have exams this week, and i go to a very very very hard school. I have friends in college who believe that my school is even harder than college...... anyways ive been owkring very hard on exams (45 hours of studying from Friday- monday) and anyways. i have been feeling very overwhelmed and sick lately. my stomach is hurting and ive been feeling kinda queezy. ive had a bad headache for the past few days. i dont know what to do. my mom wont let me take a real break, and im just going crazy. i had my big emotional break down Saturday, and things just arent getting better after parent teacher confrences. my teachers think i may have ADD and i definitely dont..... anyways...... help. ive gotten very little sleep and i cant slow down till these are over (Friday).....

Umm... about your stomach aches... if you study a lot and eat little... how is your brain going to work? You have to know that your brain is hungry every hour, ever minutes, evry second all the time... and the food you eat, gives you the energy. Anyways... I've read a book that talked about the brain... it said that if you eat meats, pultry fish, etc... you will have a long lasting awake time. You will be more alert, and less sleepy. but if you eat the pasta as breads, grain, etc.. firt... than you'll be the party pooper... (I hope you understood me) anways... so when you eat... if you are going to study after that... try not to eat pastas breads, etc first... because it will make you sleepy and will not help you consentrate much... so eat the meats and chicken first... than the rest that's still stting on the plate.

I hope that was something.... so eat! 8)

(by the way... try to cut out all the pizzas, burgers, hotdogs, and fries so much... they don't help much at all.... at any way...)

Whoa - take it easy! Breakdowns aren't good. Some advice that my friend gave me was this, "Just focus on one day at a time. Just focus what needs to be done before you go to sleep." Otherwise, you just get overwhelmed. Are you studying efficiently? I mean, TV off, quiet room? You shouldn't be stressing yourself out to the point where you get stomach aches and headaches. It's your body's way of telling you to slow down. Can you drop a class?

Good luck. I hope this helps!

it's ok! it is definitely ok to take breaks. no one is perfect. just give it your best, that's all you can do. you can't let these exams run your life. it's not the end of the world and don't let anyone tell you it is. please slow down a little..you will probably actually retain some of the info better if you take breaks every now and then. and food during breaks is always good for you brain. take it easy, you can do it! take care

Yes, take a break, a nice long break. When you try to study to hard it can actually end up hurting you in the end. Try taking one block of time on the weekend where studying is not permitted. Do anything else but study. I liked to take Friday after school and just forget about work for the rest of the evening, figuring that I'd earned it after a long tough week at school. Then on the weekends I'd study often but would allow myself long breaks if I was starting to feel tired of something. I also went to a very very tough and competitive school and ended up getting really good grades. The trick is to not overload yourself with studying and allow yourself time to take a breather. That free time will help you relax, let you retain more information, and get better grades. Plus, you won't be as stressed out and that can play a big role in how you feel physically.

Another thing I forgot to include... when you try to do so many things at once, you'll get stressed. So try to make or do one thing at a time and take it easy like the other posters said...

Its never good to be stresed... it will just make you nervous, not focus, and you wonu't remember the information your getting so good as if you woul had if you weren't stressed...

So try to keep it down ~overit~ You get things done better when working at a right paste... if you try to speed things up when you can't.. you will only mest up and than.... thats not going to be of any help at all will it?

take care now