Ex is stalking my facebook

stronger1

Ok. My ex and I broke up about three months ago. She was the dumper found out I had been talking to my ex before her all platonic conversations. She logged into my Sprint account and printed off the call log and asked why was I taking to her for 45 minutes and this day for 16 minutes and so on she never did trust my words when telling her is was strictly platonic conversation. So one day I got home from work she was gone. Crushed my soul. Well I'm over her to a point where I don't think about her much. Anyway she told me she wants nothing to do with me right. But logs into my facebook account everyday I mean every day. I can't change my password because I erased the email linked to the account. But why check on me everyday when you want nothing to do with me??? I haven't checked her profile period no contact at all from me. But when she sees something on my page she goes insane asking why am I talking to her and she will tell me again I'm done you killed it I never reply what's going on here??

She is insanely insecure... Can you shut your Facebook account and create a new one? You need to do that ASAP because I guarantee you as long as she has access to it, she'll always log into it. Even 5-10 years from now she'll probably still do it just because she can. So bite the bullet and close it down - write a list of Facebook friends that you need to add, even though that may be a painful process, the very fact that you are having to do this should help you get over her and her issues.

It's frustrating... she ended it and she still thinks she has some right to know who you're talking to? I commend your calmness, I would get serious attitude with someone like that. What, you dumped me and now I'm not allowed to talk to anyone else? Do you want me to be miserable and lonely for the rest of my life? Thank god you let me go...

She sounds like she hasn't gotten over the insecurity she first felt, she probably feels cheated - which is debatable, you shouldn't be having long conversations with your ex if you're with a new girl. But I think she's taken it a bit too far because she's still trying to prove that you are a bad person by checking up on you...you have to understand that from her point of view, you must have really crossed the line and it hurt her a lot. Not only that, but she was probably happy with you until she found out about the conversations and now feels like you've betrayed her and owe her something, some kind of explanation or admission of guilt.

Really, I would close down the Facebook account and create a new one - and send her a message saying you're sorry she's hurt but you have to move on with your life now and she can't be standing over you telling you how to live - she dumped you.

If you can log into the account then why not just deactivate it? Then create a new account, make sure she's blocked and move forward. Voila, problem solved. And maybe yeah, next time explore why you feel the need to chat so long with an ex when you're with a new girl. That typically is a sign you haven't moved on from the last relationship before starting a new one. That said, she should not still be logging into your account and having a go at you all the time.

Time to end all of this drama and get back on track. You can always add close friends and family to the new account.

I have told her so many times I made a mistake. My ex was married she only would call to invite me and current ex to her brothers birthday party which I told her that I would ask my cex would that be cool. I just couldn't find away to ask her so my ex would continue to call to see if we were going I had absolutely no feelings towards my ex at all. And I thought my current ex would know that I never cheated I was home every night I was there every day it hurts so bad that she just up and left me. And she didn't just leave me she left the state. It's very painful and for her to still log into my account just confuses the hell out of me. She checks every msg all my notifications deletes friends block ladies that have been trying to help me move on (platonic) I was very faithful. I deactivated the account three times when she logs in it opens it back up. I'm just very confused if she was going to do this she could have forgave me and stayed right?

First of all...good riddance to her, she sounds nutty. Anyway, about your FB, my suggestion is to start another one. Make sure the password is different and add all your friends/contacts to the new one, remove people from the old one that she's logging into every day. Block her on your new FB. All your new activity will be on the new one and the old one will become uninteresting since you will no longer be using it. No posts, no messages, etc. After awhile of not seeing anything new on your FB she'll hopefully get bored and leave it alone. Best of luck!!

If you can log into the account then why not just deactivate it? Then create a new account, make sure she's blocked and move forward. Voila, problem solved. And maybe yeah, next time explore why you feel the need to chat so long with an ex when you're with a new girl. That typically is a sign you haven't moved on from the last relationship before starting a new one. That said, she should not still be logging into your account and having a go at you all the time.

Time to end all of this drama and get back on track. You can always add close friends and family to the new account.

I never wanted my ex back no feelings at all my current ex had all my attention. She was just very insecure like someone else said her ex would call all the time I told her long as you all are not talking about anything that you wouldn't want me to talk about with an ex I'm fine with it. I have never had jealous issues I'm a confident man hardly any insecurities so I didn't mind. I think she was more mad at the time of the phone calls but I never cheated on her period. She has always been kinda bpd since the beginning. She left me before Christmas and didn't know I had a ring for her I was going to propose on Christmas. After she left I sent her a picture of the ring and told her my plans and that's when the face book stalking started she would ask me why didn't you tell me you were going to propose if you would have told me we would still be together. That's when I went no contact that one question made me look at her different.

First of all...good riddance to her, she sounds nutty. Anyway, about your FB, my suggestion is to start another one. Make sure the password is different and add all your friends/contacts to the new one, remove people from the old one that she's logging into every day. Block her on your new FB. All your new activity will be on the new one and the old one will become uninteresting since you will no longer be using it. No posts, no messages, etc. After awhile of not seeing anything new on your FB she'll hopefully get bored and leave it alone. Best of luck!!

Question?? Why would she check on me everyday when she tells me it's over with she's done ect.. I created a new account but both are open because she has basically took over the old one uses it like its hers. It is very confusing.

Question?? Why would she check on me everyday when she tells me it's over with she's done ect.. I created a new account but both are open because she has basically took over the old one uses it like its hers. It is very confusing.

It sounds like she's obsessed or she's terribly bored and finds some kind of entertainment in it, maybe some of both. If you unfriend all your friends from the old account and only use the new one that may stop the entertainment she finds in it because there's no activity on the old one. You can let the friends you're close to know this so they don't contact you on your old account anymore and only use the new one. She'll be blocked on the new one so she can't look you up on that one.

Does FB have some way of reporting this? Perhaps they can shut down the old account permanently for you. If not, I'd just unfriend everyone on the old account and let people who you interact w/ know to not use that one anymore and figure eventually whatever she's getting out of this will stop, especially if there's no activity going on, there will be nothing new for her to see.

I think you want her back and you're hoping the Facebook stalking is a sign she wants you back. I think you're hoping we'll say she still loves you and that's why she's stalking. If you want her back why don't you ask her back?

I changed the password but when you sign in with the old password it changes back try it I have done all of the above. I know she still loves me that's not the point. She emails me every day I just don't respond to any of them. The email I had linked to the face book account was erased do to her having that password. I just wanted some input on the stalker. I changed everything over only down fall with that is she is friends with all my family on Facebook. Thank you all for taking time out to respond to my post. I really appreciate it. I actually got a couple good laughs in.

What's funny? It sounds to me as if she felt betrayed (platonic or not, she didn't know you were talking to your ex and not just once so that's a normal reaction). Two, why did your opinion of her change after she said you'd still be together had she known you were going to propose? She said that because had she known you were that serious about her, she might have believed you when you said nothing was going on. You broke her trust. She left. Now you say you don't think about her much and this is a bit funny... Yet she crushed you? Not trying to give you grief but how serious were you really about her and a marriage? It just doesn't come off as though you are taking your actions and the impact it had on another person, a person you loved enough to want to marry...seriously. I'm sure I don't know the whole picture but that's how it comes off. She's logging in to your Facebook because she still cares and wishes things hadn't happened this way. Not saying she's right to do that... But not responding to her emails etc, when it was your action that started this train has got to really hurt her. I dunno. Seems like there is some unfinished business here. Whatever it is, it's not funny when somebody is hurting.

I would say use the new one and do like a previous individual has said. Go into the old one. Delete all your friends. Change the password. Notify Facebook. Change all your passwords of your emails. It's clear that she is not over you. Whatever you did or didn't do with that girl is your business. She clearly doesn't accept what you had to say and is being a little nutty.

Don't tell her you have a new account. Block her. Use a different email to log into.

At this point block her in every possible way. Notify Facebook your account had been hacked. And start anew. It's not worth dealing with someone like that. It's one thing if she wanted to talk to you ( albeit this is going to extreme measures) but since you said here you offered her an explanation and decided to cut her off. There's no reason. For any of this.

Stop her in her tracks. Start new. Block her. Move on. Don't worry if she still has feelings for you or anything. Mature people talk and communicate about things. They don't take over people's accounts and pretend to be another person.

She did crush me in the beginning of this whole mess. After a year and nine months HOW could you not know I'm serious. So by her saying that you should have told me and I would have stayed didn't come off right to me. You surprise someone with an proposal and that was my goal. I never cheated stepped out or anything I talked to my ex three different occasions about her brothers surprise party nothing more and I explained and explained even called my ex so she could hear it for herself she just didn't believe it. And as far her being hurt how do you think I felt coming home food and flowers in hand to a note on my bar saying here's the key nothing else so I have every right to stay in no contact I love her to death but never wronged her to the point of leaving me. So now she feels my pain. I don't think about her much because if you can just leave like that what does that tell me? how you really felt about us. I asked her politely let's work this out I can fix this she told me no I left it at that I haven't said anything since because I feel it was very unnecessary for her actions she knew I was never going anywhere. And my ex before her brother was my best friend but when my current ex and I started talking she didn't want me to associate with him because of the relationship with his sister. It sounds crazy but it was a very small issue that she made the size of Texas.

Exactly. I tried. I guess I was supposed to beg and cry. I don't know.. I just don't get it sometimes if you're going to leave, leave completely don't act out when you made the final decision. Weird. You get it though. It drove me crazy for a while because I didn't know how my msgs were being checked then she posted on my wall saying check my email.. I said when did I post that. Checked my email and there she was. After she left I changed my phone number so she couldn't call I know how to be the perfect dumpee make you feel like you have been dumped. But anyway thanks for understanding my lil pain.

Archived