MacTavish

liking or responding to your posts on social media is not stalking. If you don't want her to see your stuff, block/unfriend her.

The problem is that you like knowing she is looking.

i did block her for your info and then she made another profile to snoop on my profile. Is that not stalking!?????

She's treating you exactly the same as she does her other Facebook friends. Liking and commenting on posts does not equate to stalking! She is using Facebook for all its intents and purposes ... most likely to show that their are no hard feelings. If it is bothering you in any way then the simple solution is not to be Facebook friends.

Dude I talked to her friend and she said she feels bad about leaving and wants to come back, but doesn't know how I'll react so she's doing these small things to get my attention. Like the social media stuff and INTENTIONALLY being places where I am on campus. So 2 of you are wrong.

Dude I talked to her friend and she said she feels bad about leaving and wants to come back, but doesn't know how I'll react so she's doing these small things to get my attention. Like the social media stuff and INTENTIONALLY being places where I am on campus. So 2 of you are wrong.

Oh my ---- she is running into you on campus? Call security.

"What is this her problem?!?!?!?!?"

Looks like you answered your own question

Why are you trying to score points? We are trying to help you. You are now providing us with new information and if what you say is true then you already know what her problem is!

Yeah, I guess I gave off that energy at first, but that was a year ago. I became more about myself when I got a job, and I didn't have much time to talk to her as much because I was working or tired. She wanted to talk on the phone all the time, but I couldn't do that because college and having a job is a killer. I guess she went and found someone to talk to. Funny she fell in love with the guy after 2 weeks of talking. Maybe it was to fill a void. Maybe not. I don't know, and I can't worry about it. Have a lot more to worry about that a girl that screwed me over.

She could just speak to you rather than trying to get your attention by liking things on fb. But she's dropping crumbs and trying to get you to be the one to contact her.

If she wanted to win to you back or even just try to talk to you, for example, she could man up and just do it. This gives you more of an idea what kind of person she is.

Ignore her! She doesn't deserve your respect or attention.

Archived