Gifts for him? Nothing romantic/cheesy?

Saures

It's an important weekend for my boyfriend and I, an anniversary thing.

I've asked him if we could do something special for it, and he agreed.

I'm at a complete loss.

He's not fond of romance, sentimental items or anything 'cheesy', yet I don't want to spend mass amounts of money on him as I have only ever bought him stuff for birthdays and such because of his unromantic and sentimental side.

I'm very creative, I want to make scrap books and photo albums and such, and I want to put effort into gifts, but I can't, I'm so worried he'll dislike it!

Has anyone got any ideas?

I'd like to make him something

How old are you guys? What is the anniversary?

Most men are not half as into scrapbooks and photo albums as the women who put them together....just sayin'.

Yes to all of the above.

When you answer how old you are and what anniversary you're celebrating, I can give gift input.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I will caution you to not go over the top, because then when you have your 2nd or one year if this is the 6th month, you will feel like you can't top the last one. And it also sets the precedent on getting gifts. Would you be disappointed if he didn't give you anything in return? Honestly, if he is not sentimental, I would get him nothing at all and just spend time. And say "happy anniversary." Save gifts for if/when you marry or you hit a major milestone of dating.

Not to sound rude, but it probably will come accross that way anyways. The gift/celebration is not about you expressing your creativity. It is about - what, exactly?! For the two of you? What does it mean? Think about it and then choose something fitting.

And to be perfectly honest, I'm a woman, and I LIKE cheesy gifts...and I absolutely do not like albums and scrapbooks for gifts.

Archived