I deleted him on fb now what?

amila

So I need some opinion,me and my bf had a fight yesterday.i tried to call him for like an hour he would not reply ..he said he left his phone home and went out.And i did not believe him so...we said some harsh words,and then he said he is going out again(as in he does not want to talk to me more) ,i said bye and deleted him on fb.

What do I do now? did i overreact if yes ,what can i do or say?

That sounds a bit immature from your side. Deleting from FB? Yes you overreacted.

Let a day go by and then say you're sorry if he doesn't say anything first. And then wait for his reply. Depending on his way to handle things like these, he could give you the silent treatment, and if he does you wait until he says something no matter how impatient you get.

This is my suggestion

That sounds a bit immature from your side. Deleting from FB? Yes you overreacted.

Let a day go by and then say you're sorry if he doesn't say anything first. And then wait for his reply. Depending on his way to handle things like these, he could give you the silent treatment, and if he does you wait until he says something no matter how impatient you get.

This is my suggestion

The thing is ,i am traveling maybe tomorrow,so we wont see eachother for the next 3 months if we dont see eachother till tomorrow

You threw a temper tantrum when he didnt' answer his phone. Unfortunately, technology has made us a society of immediate gratification and has caused people tremendous anxiety if they can't get a hold of someone. I love what they say in He's Just Not That Into You. I check my cell voicemail, I check my home voicemail, I check my work email, I check my personal email, all to see if a guy contacted me.

That's not the exact line, but that basically sums it up.

Can I ask, how old are you?

Deleting him was a very immature thing to do and it gives the impression you're quite young.

You should apologise, preferably in person, ASAP.

Is that a reason to not contact me anymore even though i am traveling tomorrow?

So I need some opinion,me and my bf had a fight yesterday.i tried to call him for like an hour he would not reply ..he said he left his phone home and went out.And i did not believe him so...we said some harsh words,and then he said he is going out again(as in he does not want to talk to me more) ,i said bye and deleted him on fb.

What do I do now? did i overreact if yes ,what can i do or say?

The first thing you should do learn to take people at their word unless they give you reason not to. Otherwise, you are going to be deleting a lot of guys from FB. He said he forgot his phone and you CHOSE to make him out to be a liar. If you had done that to me, I would have ended it with you.

The first thing you should do learn to take people at their word unless they give you reason not to. Otherwise, you are going to be deleting a lot of guys from FB. He said he forgot his phone and you CHOSE to make him out to be a liar. If you had done that to me, I would have ended it with you.

Well I had my reasons to doubt him,since i caught him before in a lie.We had some fights that were about it,so he should understand

If he wanted this relationship i guess he would try more to convince me than to just after the first try say "whatever i am out"

Deleting someone on FB is an aggressive action... i.e., they can take it as a breakup.

Never threaten to break up unless you are willing and have a desire to break up. People don't like being threatened to blocked just because you had a fight. You need to leave the lines of communication open, not cut them.

I've seen cases like this, where as soon as you threaten a breakup, the other person takes you up on it and loses trust in you and doesn't respond again. So I suggest you reach out with a polite request to contact him, and tell him you are sorry you behaved that way.

He should understand that you threw a temper tantrum? I'm sorry, no, that's not his job.

If he lied before, then why do you want to be with him?

You need to apologize in person. It's up to him how he responds/reacts. If you don't hear from him before you leave, assume it's over and move on.

Well I had my reasons to doubt him,since i caught him before in a lie.We had some fights that were about it,so he should understand

If he wanted this relationship i guess he would try more to convince me than to just after the first try say "whatever i am out"

No, you should not continue to stay in a relationship with a liar.

I won't even get into your "He should" statement. You obviously are young and your feelings and thoughts will grow.

He should understand that you threw a temper tantrum? I'm sorry, no, that's not his job.

If he lied before, then why do you want to be with him?

You need to apologize in person. It's up to him how he responds/reacts. If you don't hear from him before you leave, assume it's over and move on.

I guess so

Well Im sure that he could turn around and say...If You wanted this relationship you would have trusted him and taken his word and not deleted him off your fb in a fit of temper.

You messed up so you need to tell him that you are sorry for not trusting his word and for deleting him off fb (with no excuse or blame on him) and that dont want to end things on a bad note before you go away. You should preferably do this in person so there is no text misunderstandings of how genuinely sorry you are.

I am 25 he is 27

I would have guessed 15 and 17.

To defend Edmund, he said that because you two are acting incredibly immature and sound like high school actions.

Dealing with a liar, and then telling him he should be more convincing and understanding since you caught him. Nope! You should look at the facts and realize you're dating a liar, and expect him to continue lying.

Also you delete him from Facebook for not responding and assuming he's lying: childish behavior. Restrain yourself and deal with things like an adult and people won't assume you're a teenager. You're leaving tomorrow, perhaps you should just let this relationship go, it doesn't sound that great. Break up, and just be single for 3 months.

Archived