I deleted him on fb now what?

amila

How long have you been dating your boyfriend amila? what was the lie about? I think these things should be considerer before rushing into a break up decision.

Since december last year we have been dating,since march in a relationship.He lied about beeing home while he was out.Since then i have a hard time trusting him,i admit that i have overreacted very often,but it is only after i caught him lie.He knows i am leaving so my opinion was if this relationship means anything he will contact me today to meet....but i hear different opinions here on forum

Since december last year we have been dating,since march in a relationship.He lied about beeing home while he was out.Since then i have a hard time trusting him,i admit that i have overreacted very often,but it is only after i caught him lie.He knows i am leaving so my opinion was if this relationship means anything he will contact me today to meet....but i hear different opinions here on forum

Do you think deleting him from FB showed him that the relationship meant anything to you? Especially being that you are about to move?

Forget about apologizing to him... I don't agree with that at all. More to the point, you said you deleted him from FB, me thinks you need to delete him from your life...for good! For the simple reason that YOU DON'T TRUST HIM. You said he lied about being home while being out. I assume you have proof that he was actually out? If so, then he's a liar.

So you should ask yourself...why do you wish to continue a RL with a man who is a liar and whom you don't trust? The fact that you don't trust him is going to cause all sorts of overreactions, fights and arguments down the road, just like this one. So if it were me, and since I would NEVER continue a RL with a man I don't trust, I would end it.

You are going away for three months....perfect timing. After you break up with him, the long distance will make it easier to maintain NO CONTACT.

well i read the other thread about his "lying" and again that was you accusing him of it, but there was no proof, so i guess you have some trust issues and don't take his word....that is more your problem than it is his.

but keep this up and you will definitely lose him, nobody likes to be called a liar over and over again and to delete him on fb is incredibly immature, something kids would do, not the behavior i would expect from a 25 year old to be honest....

if i were him i would be done now...

so you will have to appologize to him and mean it, and not do stuff like this again...

i'm not saying he is ALL innocent but in these two examples you overreacted completely and acted and reacted childish, so i do agree that i wonder why he stays....

and if you keep these kind of actions up then you will certainly lose him but i wonder if you would even mind, you don't sound like you are head over heels over him so why are you staying??

I have the feeling you are way too insecure. So you don't have proof he lied to you. And even if he lied to you about going out, my guess is he would have done that because you would also overreact to him going out instead of being with you or something like that. Why? Because you're insecure.

Everyone here is saying you should break up, but I am not sure you should do this already because later you will start a new relationship and these situations will happen again due to your insecurities. I honestly think you have a problem here and you have to make an effort to control your jealousy and insecurities.

So I say you take one step at a time and apologise to him now. Call him and if he doesn't answer leave a message saying you're sorry. And then see what happens and make your next decision based on the outcome.

Yes everyone has different opinions, this is only natural. So this is my opinion. In the end it is your decision.

I just went to see your other thread as well. So if I understand correctly, this is a long distance relationship? And both times you think he was out but he denied it. I would like to ask why are you so sure that he lied, both times? How do you know for a fact that he was out? Also if he did lie, I'm curious why he felt the need to lie about something so small and innocuous like going out? Have you gone off at him before for going out?

Also, the "if he loved me/if he want this relationship to work he would do this and that" logic is flawed, that's your idea of what one would do, not necessarily his. And I'm sorry but I would not be contacting you or "try harder" if I was him after being repeated accused for lying, assuming that he was in fact telling the truth, and being subject to childish behaviour like deleting him off Facebook. Lack of trust wears a person off quick. If he did in fact ignore your calls and lied about having left his phone at home, that's probably because he doesn't want to deal with your drama while he's out. Now you just proved him right by adding more drama to the situation, and maybe he's now just over it.

You seem very insecure about this relationship and have trouble trusting him, so why don't you just end it already.

Archived