posted my drawing of her

yamajii89

My ex gf and i just broke up 3 weeks. This will be our second break up on a 2 year relationship. Only this time i found out that there is a 3rd party involve. I broke up with her not for this reason though. I found out about the 3rd party later on. I heard that they broke up and the guy cheated... and now im getting the impression that she wants back again. I still have feelings for her. But i know we can never be together again. I just feel sorry for her i gues. Should i atlease try to be friends i guess?

I suggest NOT.

Not until you're both without those 'feelings' for each other. Until then it's very difficult.

But, choice is yours. Do you feel you can be friends with her?

I am not friends with any of my ex's- too much happened and often there's the negative hanging about, so, no thanks.

You broke up with her... and then you find out there was a 3rd party involved. WHY would you want to be friends?

Truezies... well its just that i know her situation well. being with her for two years. And its dire she dosent have anyone to support her everyone she knows is putting her down. Her job pays $100 per month and lives with her boss that is using her. She is in debt she cant possibly pay alone. Her mom is sick and the world is dropping ontop of her.

I can empathise because i use to be in this situation before and i got out of it because someone belived in me.

Anyways I dont regret breaking up with her. In fact i prefer it this way for the time being.

You think this is act of hers is a message to me? I mean to me it is. I just want a 3rd party oppinion.

My guess is she is trying to come back to you now that the last guy didn't work out. You would be a fool to even entertain friendship with this woman though. And stop feeling sorry for her, she cheated remember? The fact is you have to step back and let people take the full consequences of their actions for themselves. Or they never learn anything and they just keep doing the same thing over and over again. My sense is if you take her back in any way, shape or form, even as a "friend" she will use and then discard you once again when she lands her next "fish" so to speak.

Plus people who are disloyal to you make terrible friends, they really do. I say ignore her, stay NC, heal and move on. Let her learn what her actions bring and let her be fully responsible for her own life. It's not like anyone held a gun to her head and made her cheat on you. She saw what she thought was a bigger opportunity than you and took it. She wasn't worried about you when she did that, right? I think you need to dial down the empathy for this one and realize you can have far, far better friends that don't stab you in the back.

Archived