Where/how did you meet the person you're currently dating?

maccerz

Hey guys! Just curious to know where/how people on this site met the person they're currently seeing? I'm not quite ready to start seeing someone properly myself but it'd be nice to know of other peoples' stories, might give some of us on here some hope for the future

I met my husband while on vacation in Scotland while I was in University. I met up with a friend of mine who lived in Glasgow and she introduced me to her boyfriend and his friend (now my husband).

He walked me back to my hostel that night and we talked for a few hours. When I got back to Canada, he emailed me and the rest is history. We have been married for over 4 years.

Grad school, same department/lab. Not only did we not start dating until 2 years later, but I wasn't even interested in him in that way. But he made me see the light Timing was better that way anyhow; for a long time I wasn't ready emotionally, and it probably would have been a mess for us to be together while working so closely. Now we're LDR, but I'll be moving in with him in September and we plan on getting married.

Adult Friend Finder, an hour at a time.

Kidding.

I met my last SO at a concert. We are both photographers. She was standing beside me. We just started chatting. Nine months later she reached into my chest pulled my heart out. She showed it to me, just before it stopped beating. She threw it up against the wall, and said, "You won't be needing this anymore", then walked out of my life.

I date lots of women. I seem to do well. They always seem to lose interest when I start telling Adult Friend Finder jokes. Tough crowd.

I think the most romantic guy I met a guy was someone I met while we were both backpacking through Australia - we went on a roadtrip together as he had a jeep, slept in tents together on the beach ... it was the most romantic, fabulous time!

Seperated our ways after we got to Sydney but got back in touch when we were both in Europe again.

2 of my boyfriends I met online (never dating sites, but multiplayer games). duh.

The current guy I'm interested in I met through a mutual friend's homeparty. boooring!

Archived