This could go in here or career money and education... But I'm putting it here because I'm feeling jealous, scared, insecure etc..

So, I should've been graduating this week... But due to illness and other circumstances out of my control I've not finished my course.. Only one thing left to do, and it's causing me nightmares/sleep paralysis.. I am working hard, but it just sucks, I don't get to graduate with all my friends and I don't get to see them on the day, because I've decided it may make me feel worse..

This is mainly just a small rant but it's bothering me.. so right now, instead of doing my work, I am thinking about this.. I am so stupid sometimes

hey darling xxxx

I am sorry ...I can imagine this must feel like hell ...you have faced so many ups and down and I am sorry you are not graduating with your friends .

Is staying away the best idea though ? ... I know you away from here and it is evident your pals love you to pieces and they will all know how you feel , so maybe it would help to be there , through the tears ( I am sat balling here) just been there with them ...you are still part darling .

just give it some thought and try and ease your mind ..what has come to pass has come to pass and you are stong enough to walk through this part xxxxxxxxx love to you xxxxxxx

They wouldnt let you walk with your class? i didnt technically graduate the same day my friends did..well the majority of them..but a few of us had to finish up a class or 2 before we actually got our diploma ..in my school if your within 6 credits of graduating you "graduated" but diploma wont be released until you finish the courses or course...

hey darling xxxx

I am sorry ...I can imagine this must feel like hell ...you have faced so many ups and down and I am sorry you are not graduating with your friends .

Is staying away the best idea though ? ... I know you away from here and it is evident your pals love you to pieces and they will all know how you feel , so maybe it would help to be there , through the tears ( I am sat balling here) just been there with them ...you are still part darling .

just give it some thought and try and ease your mind ..what has come to pass has come to pass and you are stong enough to walk through this part xxxxxxxxx love to you xxxxxxx

I know my friends would be happy to have me there, but I dont know, worried it'll make me feel down.. And I have so much work to be doing right now... I will go for drinks if any stay in the city for a few days.. Xxxx

They wouldnt let you walk with your class? i didnt technically graduate the same day my friends did..well the majority of them..but a few of us had to finish up a class or 2 before we actually got our diploma ..in my school if your within 6 credits of graduating you "graduated" but diploma wont be released until you finish the courses or course...

Uni in England is different I think doc.. I wont graduate until November now.. And the module I didnt complete was the only compulsory module I had this year..

Honey you are not stupid!!!! You are amazing!!!! Look at what you've had to endure in life and look at where you are! Chin up now love. You will graduate just at a different time. I did not graduate with my friends and my husband either. I had to take a semester off to work to get more money. So I graduated in the next year. It felt a little bit sad at the time but now I could not care less it doesn't matter. Just concentrate on the fact that you will be graduating and that's the important part.

Hugs.

Drunk:

At least you had a good reason for not graduating Victoria, my reason is I allow my damn health issues (that I've had all my life) to get in the way of life. I mean, by now (22 years later) I should be able to cope with what my health throws at me.. but now. I am a stupid damn idiiot. I miss everyone so much, and I doubt I'll get to see many of them again.. only the ones who live near by... damnit...

I'm gonna regret this pst in the morning, but righgt now I feel so terrible... I wish I had fought harder to achieve.

Archived