How are YOU feeling right now?

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He must have heard me as he texted me last night. Just about some stuff that is going on with him, asking how I was.

I replied but put an end to the conversation at the same time. I said I was fine, acknowledged his family issue and said I hoped it would improve and then I said "have a good week". No questions, no need for reply.

I suppose it has set me back. I had been doing well prior to yesterday and his sister calling and then him texting. So NC has helped. Yesterday was day 9.

Back to day 1 again.

To all....

After 6 months, she asked back into my life Saturday. I'm very cautious and will be vigilant for red-flags.

Anyone who has read my posts know that she hurt me badly, but that I did love the girl dearly and missed her incredibly much.

She asked if we could start again, I said yes, but would not return to where we were and if she could't work on having a balanced and committed relationship, that no....I was not interested.

She agreed, we hugged....we kissed...we cried...we're back together.

Peace to all, I abandoned ALL hope and was NEVER going to contact her again, I accepted she was gone and was moving on very well, she reached out to me and I responded, and she came back.

It can happen if we do it for ourselves and do the brutal work on ourselves...for ourselves alone. They see this and realize what they lost, and sometimes want that back....

went out to get some stuff today, and i thought i was good until i saw the back view of a lady which resembles her and holding hands with a guy, my heart races again. Upon closer look, it isn't her. I think i still have a long way to go to get her out of my mind and focus on my stuff.

Today has been terrible. I feel so lonely. I have one close friend where I live but she has a boyfriend now and we've drifted apart.

I've been fine for the past month but today I've just cried. I have so much to sort out as I lived with my ex, I'm meant to be moving this weekend but I have so much packing to do. I feel like noone is here for me when I need them, I don't feel like I can talk to anyone properly anymore.

I feel sick. I can't eat. I take all day to get dressed. I have let everything fall by the wayside.

I'm constantly talking to everyone I trust. To my psychologist as well. It's all I can do to stop the panic. To ease the pain. To stop feeling like I'll be sick or go out of control.

I am exhausted. I had a nap earlier but it didn't last long before I woke up in such panic and sheer grief. It's too much to bear.

I think I'm feeling a bit better actually. Who knew! It's been about a week since I talked to my ex. I stuck to NC starting last Sunday. My ex did contact me yesterday about stuff relating to my lease. It was professional and didn't mention the usual "I love/miss/thinking of you" things that almost all his messages included. I replied back and he did say "I'm thinking of you" at the end, but I'm realizing that I need to care more about his actions than words. Everyday I am starting to feel physically less nauseous and sick about what's happened. My future doesn't seem as scary and frightening as it did a few weeks ago. I just need to keep moving forward. I'm at the 2 month mark and I think that's progress.

3 months post breakup...these past few weeks have been good, but today was terrible. Broke down and cried. Probably because my ex graduated from high school tonight and I was supposed to be there with his family to see him graduate. I even planned a trip I took around his graduation so I could attend. I just imagined things so much differently, I was supposed to go to graduation and run up afterwards and give him a big hug and kiss and tell him I'm proud of him.

I feel horrible today. I'm back to day 1 of NC because I was weak and have been talking to my ex again and trying to "work things out". The reason I've decided to go back to NC is because I realized that I deserve to be treated better and with more respect than he was showing me. I was allowing him to go back to the pattern of behavior he had when he left me for someone else (though he still denies it).

I have to be strong. I have to fight the urge to contact him. I have to believe that there is someone great out there for me and that this loser wasn't the best I'll ever have. I have to realize that he doesn't love me and that all he wants from me is a booty call when he can't hook up with other women. I can do this.

(((hugs to you!!)))

There IS a great guy out there right now who's perfect for you. No worries. When you're ready, he'll find you!

Thank you so much sharky! I really needed to hear that right now I've felt so hopeless and depressed lately. Granted, it's my own fault but that just seems to make it worse lol. Another case of me thinking I have all the answers and then finding out the hard way that I'm not an exception to the rule *rolls eyes*. Silly silly, RQ.

Archived