Open Club  ·  99 members  ·  Free

Journals

Gratitude Journal

We just had a sunshower here - Lovely!

Oh, I love camping. All of the men I have known though would rather stay in motels or at least cabins. They take the whole loving my own bed too far. Mind you, last time I went camping, I had a great camping bed, took pillows and doonas. Left a bit of a flap up and got to fell fresh air. Now, that's something I really like - fresh air! I hate the stinky air down in the city.

ummm...yeah...van...not nice or cool. Was reading a book by flashlight...and killing mosquitoes on the ceiling of the van! oh ....gratitude journal...i was soooo happy they didn't buzz by my head all night...or bite me! lol

Plus going to Wisconsin today to get the LAST of my things from Dan. Maybe i won't ever have to see him again!

(is that a GOOD thing??)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've seen the first of the butterflies which are around the region I live in during spring each year. At certain times, there are literally thousands of them. It's amazing looking out over the back paddocks and seeing them. Also, at some times, when you walk, with each step, butterflies surround your feet - I just hate the thought that I could be stepping on some.

Also, there are daffodils out now. There is also a very pretty and sweet-smelling flower which grows abundantly on the roadside where I live. Somebody told me it is just plain onion weed flower, but I think it's lovely.

We've had a couple of perfect days, but now the sun is hidden again for another few days, but we have all had a peak of spring!

I'm grateful for the changing seasons.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

1) Having a warm dry home. The basics.

2) Having a nice neighbor. Many nice neighbors. Great neighbors.

3) Passing our ex-wedding anniversary date and not feeling sad. Noticed the date later in the day, but it was not foremost on my mind. Thought of him a couple times, but not with sadness or nostalgia or regret. Grateful, grateful, grateful! Almost 2 years divorced, so it's good. I am healing and moving on