The "getting back together support thread"!!

loulou37

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lou the goodness you feel is deserving by the "balls" you displyed by starting this thread. You have brought alot of us to level in which we have not felt in some time. Bless you!! You have made me feel better than I have in some time!!

Aww skippy that is a lovely thing to say, i just wanted a place were we could come together, talk and share how we are feeling...not be posting all over the place in hope that we might get the advice we are searching for, the day i started the thread i was desperate for support, i never imagined that it would go this far....since i started it i have felt so much better, reading what everyone is posting and knowing we are all feeling the same has given me some comfort

loulou x

I am ok thanks loulou ...had quite a lot of full on memories been flooding me today , no reason for it really , so I was glad of the positive

energy I get from this thread ..even saying nothing , just sat having a read ..has brought me a bit of calm on a thought pondering head done in day haha

Yea, i think having a little bit of sunshine makes you think about them a little more that's one thing we have is our memories..let's hope they are somewhere sitting thinking about us eh?

loulou x

Yea, i think having a little bit of sunshine makes you think about them a little more that's one thing we have is our memories..let's hope they are somewhere sitting thinking about us eh?

loulou x

Lou I'm on the other side of the pond but I love England because of the Fab 4. I have an autograph lithiograph on my wall of John Lennon's and a poster when they played the state fair in Indiana 9/4/64. Bless you Lou!! My attitude is so much better today because of what you did yesterday!!

Lou I'm on the other side of the pond but I love England because of the Fab 4. I have an autograph lithiograph on my wall of John Lennon's and a poster when they played the state fair in Indiana 9/4/64. Bless you Lou!! My attitude is so much better today because of what you did yesterday!!

A little positivity does wonders for the soul huh?

yea The Beatles, they were in a class of their own!!

loulou x

I agree with what everyone has said here about this thread making us feel better. As I said earlier - I have had a horrible day, but this thread helped me get through it.

Skippy - I am also a huge Beatles fan, and count John Lennon as one of my heroes. his words of wisdom have gotten me through many a difficult situation in the past.

An update for you all: I posted on FB about feeling unwell with a migraine, and my ex called me about an hour ago to say he had just seen it and wanted to know how I am. He asked if I needed anything or if there was anything he could do to help. This, after spending 12 hours at his new garage today working his a$$ off in the freezing cold. I feel so blessed that he cares so much. We talked a little about his work and the financial pressures he is having, and then I told him to get some rest to end the call. He told me that his phone will be on all night and, if I need anything, to not hesitate to call him. He asked if he could call me tomorrow to see how I am, and, of course, I told him 'yes' that would be nice. My migarine is finally subsiding, and I am feeling so much happier tonight....

I always listen to this song when I'm starting to miss my ex.

I won't Give Up by Jason Mraz

"When I look into your eyes

It's like watching the night sky

Or a beautiful sunrise

There's so much they hold

And just like them old stars

I see that you've come so far

To be right where you are

How old is your soul?

I won't give up on us

Even if the skies get rough

I'm giving you all my love

I'm still looking up

And when you're needing your space

To do some navigating

I'll be here patiently waiting

To see what you find

'Cause even the stars they burn

Some even fall to the earth

We've got a lot to learn

God knows we're worth it

No, I won't give up

I don't wanna be someone who walks away so easily

I'm here to stay and make the difference that I can make

Our differences they do a lot to teach us how to use

The tools and gifts we got yeah, we got a lot at stake

And in the end, you're still my friend at least we did intend

For us to work we didn't break, we didn't burn

We had to learn how to bend without the world caving in

I had to learn what I've got, and what I'm not

And who I am"

Try listening to it...

I don't wanna be someone who walks away so easily

I'm here to stay and make the difference that I can make

Our differences they do a lot to teach us how to use

The tools and gifts we got yeah, we got a lot at stake

And in the end, you're still my friend at least we did intend

For us to work we didn't break, we didn't burn

We had to learn how to bend without the world caving in

I had to learn what I've got, and what I'm not

And who I am

WOW!!!! Isn't is nice to see how we feel put into such eloquent words???

Hey Lou! I love Adele too! I really love that song too "don't you remember"

"I gave you space so you could breathe

I kept my distance so you would be free

I hope that you find the missing piece

To bring you back to me...

And don't you remember the reason you loved me before..."

Hey Lou! I love Adele too! I really love that song too "don't you remember"

"I gave you space so you could breathe

I kept my distance so you would be free

I hope that you find the missing piece

To bring you back to me...

And don't you remember the reason you loved me before..."

Yea i love her music!! so much feeling....

loulou x

Blane me?/ No it's really cool. My first race was 1963 and the hair on my arms still risese and cannot speak at the start of the race. Totally putonic it is the coolest thing you will ever experience. I have had friends fom the other side of the pondthey would agree. 33 cars doing 220 mph gives me a stiffy and I am use to it!!

Blane me?/ No it's really cool. My first race was 1963 and the hair on my arms still risese and cannot speak at the start of the race. Totally putonic it is the coolest thing you will ever experience. I have had friends fom the other side of the pondthey would agree. 33 cars doing 220 mph gives me a stiffy and I am use to it!!

Oh dear, too much information lol ;-)

loulou x

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

and back to mr lennon ....my hero too ..he died on my birthday ...how famous does that make me ...ha

Archived