Survey: How long were you with ex/reason for breakup?

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so really in all truth we were in love with people who gave up because its too hard to put in some work into a relationship when it gets hard they walk because in real life love isnt a chick flick........ its more like a straight to video horror flick where the last one standing did all the torturing but blamed it on some crazy childhood thing. and because nobody wants to put in work anymore our relationships last as long as its easy. so new advice is everyone needs to hook up and keep it superficial..... make it easy and then we get to stay with someone.

Almost 9 years living together and engaged 10 months before breakup

9 months for a couple months

He said he did not love me anymore but he really meant he had someone he wanted to pursue. He met her 2 weeks before breakup with me. They have a sometime rocky relationship and he still has not totally let go of me. He calls us friends.

He is 40 and I am 42.

4 years dating

5 years married

Been divorced for 10 years

too young, family, responsiblity too early

We are now 35 & 36 and dating again. We are both changed people and it like you are friends first and getting to know each other again. We just started dating about 2 weeks ago. We have two kids, daughter 15 & son 13. It is nice to have that in common. We seem to communicate a lot better this time around and more honest with each other. Well time will tell. Wish me luck!