sharp pain during sex

im_the_undead

it really hurt, i can't get it in all the way. Hell, i can hardly get it in at all....... it feels like, once it's half way in, it's touching something tight and it stings/burns/feels like i'm having a pole rammed into my vagina. it started randomly yesterday... and today i gave myself a rest, then tried again a moment ago......... and it hurts just as bad! it usually hurts when i'm not turned on, but never to this extent. it's worse than when i was a virgin, i think... i even got tipsy, and when i'm tipsy it's a garuntee horney... so i just don't understand.

what do you think it could be? what do you think i should do? rest it, ice it?

i really don't feel like making a trip to the gyno. without having a slight idea as to what i could do. if i could fix it myself, i sure would !

semi new? we've been having sex for a couple of months. i figured i became immune to the condoms (we use non-latex) but then he took it off and stuck it in and i almost died. maybe it's because it was already in pain........

also, how bad is it to use spit as lube? that's also made me very itchy

I'm not sure if this will help or not. Just my story. I never had pain before. Then I got a new boyfriend. (I was 30) I'm not sure when it started hurting. He had proposed after dating only 4 weeks. We were married by 10 months, and I know it was hurting way before that. It was hurting more on one side than the other. I went to the Doc and he couldn't see anything wrong. By the time I married husband I didn't like him. We had sex 4 times the first month we were married. Sex was always painful. Sometimes it started off o.k. but then the pain started and it burning. Sometimes it hurt to put a tampax in. I didn't like my husband, and I didn't like sex with him. The last 15 years, no sex. Then I had an affair. No Problems. Then I met my ex and I LOVED sex with him for the very first time in 20 plus years. I never had that pain ever again!

I use to wonder if I was allergic to my ex husbands sperm. But I think what it was (maybe), he knelt with one knee to the side of me, and rammed me sideways. Maybe...and then once you have the pain, you tighten up more! I remember once trying to get the tampax in and I was shoving so hard I bent the cotton! Don't know why? So now I'm 56 and no sexual partner because ex that i enjoyed sex with dumped me...and all those years I was with someone and hated sex. and it hurt anyway, but I think it's cuz I didn't like him. But it hurt even before we were married.....soooo I don't know. Never heard of anyone else with this problem, and like I said, I had numerous docs look at me and couldn't see anything wrong!

well, that does make sense. if you didn't like your husband, you must certainly weren't turned on by him, thus the tightness, dryness, and the hurting...with my recent ex, i loved him for a long time, then that all disappeared. we hardly ever had sex, i was repulsed by him. However, when we did have sex, it was all good under the hood. i mean, it was meaningless in a way, because i was just doing it to please him. Also, it was mediocre. I had love for him, but i was no longer romantically in love, however, it didn't hurt (unless if i used a latex condom). New bf comes in town, i am attracted to him, i'm always horney, i always want to have sex, we have crazy wild sex... when i'm not turned on, i just get on top and then it suddenly just works, and all is well.... then suddenly my vagina will itch and burn for daaaaaays and weeks with no remorse. I've even cried before due to the severity of the pain. And now, not only is the itching irritation taking over, but the pain... is ridiculous. i don't understand it, and quite frankly, it's stressing me out and pissing me off. we use non-latex condoms, i don't see the issue! unless if i have become immune to them and saliva somehow causes much damage.

I only ever had any pain when I used condoms, and the pain would only start a few days after so for my whole 5 year relationship I thought that's how life is - nope. Not to be gross but it could be a lot of things and how quick you are going for the sex act in relation to .. girth of his. That's what I've learned.

Maybe UTI? Sometimes sex aggravates the UTI. If you have a UTI its pretty damn impossible to have enjoyable sex and it will always hurt until you get meds for it. Saliva doesn't/shouldnt cause any issues.

this happened to my friend. not the itchiness but the sharp pain especially on one side. it got to the point where she was scared to have sex. it long a long time for a diagnosis but eventually they saw she had endometreosis, which she had to have lasered off. pain went away.

• 4 months later...

i don't anticipate it ! i'm too busy being horny to even think, until i can't do it anymore because it hurts. lol that sucks, too.

the last time I had a real problem I was so tight on the inside I literally couldn't even fit my tiny pinky inside.

My clitoris was swollen, too. I think he just "tore me up". (no pun intended)

i know i'm allergic to latex, for a fact...so i use non-latex condoms, but they're so dry ! -_- we use saliva as lube.

that helps, but then it dries up and everything just starts to get sore.

it's hard to find hypo-allergic, water based, lubes out there.

I can;t say what is wrong with you because I am no doctor by any means or took any medical or health classes BUT from my personal experience...

My guy is big. I mean his friend down there is. I love the process of him making love to me and how he takes his time but I have noticed that there's a flip side to this. He's big and I am naturally tight, I have known this even when I c my doctor and it's hard for them to even stick that tube in me. I've always been like that even after the next day, I will end up being back to tight as usual. It's not painful when he penetrates (if I am wet) and he will go down on me to get me wet BUT if I have already climax, for some reason I can't cum as much any more but he will keep going. He usually does all the labor and I will tell him when I get there and when I do, he will start working for his but the guy takes his time because he really likes to watch me. So I have to let him enjoy it even tho I am not as wet any more. Then when he knows he's about to climax, that's when he will do it hard and fast. A few times, my clitoris was swollen after and it would take around 3 to 4 days to fully heal. So every time that happened, I would just not have sex with him until I was fully heal. I think maybe that's what you should do if you say the guy is big.

also, i never cum & idk if i've ever orgasmed ! i feel like there's something wrong with me.

Uh oh... you need to go back to your doctor and tell them this. I think if your sexually aroused but you don't get wet enough then something is wrong, especially if you are young and healthy.

Well, that's the weird thing........before getting it on and I'm aroused, I'm moist. When fingers are involved.. it's pretty squishy down there.

I guess the condoms are what dries me up. I haven't had sex w.o them because I don't like the pill.. but idk if that would prevent me from cumming/having an orgasm? Even when I do it myself I don't cum. And it's always great. I make love to myself better than anyone ! LOL

Well, that's the weird thing........before getting it on and I'm aroused, I'm moist. When fingers are involved.. it's pretty squishy down there.

I guess the condoms are what dries me up. I haven't had sex w.o them because I don't like the pill.. but idk if that would prevent me from cumming/having an orgasm? Even when I do it myself I don't cum. And it's always great. I make love to myself better than anyone ! LOL

Buy Astroglide and use a LOT! Saliva is not good.

Take it from a dried up menopausal old lady. I didn't need anything until about a year ago. I feel for you if you're already dry.

Lol, wow... okay, thanks !

Only good thing about being dried up down there is............... no dirty panties & no odor ! lol

It's terrible! It takes away from the sexual experience. Even with Astro, I sometimes feel that pinch. I am learning to use a LOT. Be sure to buy the GEL type because it will stay where you put it instead of running off on your sheets. I'll bet you are young, and that's just not fair. I had 50 good years, can't complain here. But I hope you can ask a doctor about that and see if they have suggestions that will help. Also, I do not use soap that causes more dryness. I only use a feminine wash that is for sensitive skin. That also helps.

• 3 months later...

Archived