what is the biggest reason why people break up?

kennyc90

I guess, in my case it mostly was long distance and miscommunication... I had no idea how much he suffered from the distance, he didn't really talk about the way he felt towards the end, which I find a pitty... If I had known, how serious the problm was for him, I could have reacted, but I had no idea, so the break up really hit me out of the blue... I was happy with him and I thought, he felt the same... obviously he didn't

Somebody else. That's what I believe is the no.1 people break up, be it whether they cheat on their partner with the person, or fall in love with them sand whatnot. I don't believe that majority of people break up with somebody because they find it unhealthy relationship not worth amending and their character dictates to break it up, for there's not many people of such character thinking reasonably. Most of the time people will rather suffer, overlook stuff in the name of naïve hope that it'll work out some day.

Based on the relatiinships I have seen end, I would have to agree that it's usually a trust or commitment issue. Cheating would be next, then there are a lot relationships that should have never started in the first place, usually just based on lust and the couple do not really know each other and are therefore ignorant to the fact that they're incompatible, the only reason they will last any length of time is due to sexual attraction. Eventually the constant bickering gets to them. Miscommunication can end a few but seems like small beans if everything else in the relationship was healthy, miscommunication can be resolved in my opinion. Although, I did just get dumped because of communication issues

My ex and I broke up after 2 years because he did not want the relationship to go to the next level (we are in our 30's). He is a commitment phobe and said that he just want to date me and if we are still together for the next 10 years, he would marry me but out of obligation/pressure.

its hard to exactly tell what could be the biggest reasons for breakup.....

but what i have observed and noticed in this life...almost all the couples around me have broken up cause of trust issues and bad or virtually no meaningful communication, maturity could be the right word here.

These days human feelings have been replaced with a cell and a facebook account.

Most feelings are expressed with smses...hmm what happenned to good ol ways of falling in love...

Archived