Open Club  ·  99 members  ·  Free

Journals

Life in the Driver's Seat

Seraphim

• Replies 18.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LOL Vic! Hope Crap Head really does go and a Yay for your a MoJo. I haven't been able to find mine for a long time - you give me faint hope!

Yeah, it was scary. I thought my mojo was gone for good. And by mojo I mean bravado. Bravado, chip whatever you want to call it. I felt like a terrified little mouse afraid of everything and everybody. I am glad I surfaced out of that mess. My son said hey mom you got your crazy back, lol.

10 minutes and my filling was replaced and now we are on the road home. [video=youtube_share;V0fHhFtlLRU] ]

18 years ago this night I prayed for a baby. Prayed at the feet of the Holy Child. When I left the Cathedral of Christ The King the biggest snow flakes I have ever seen in all my life were coming down. I knew in my heart and soul that He had answered me. I became pregnant January 9,1997. My pregnancy was dated to Christmas Day! My boy, my Christmas miracle.

White Room

In the white room with black curtains near the station.

Black-roof country, no gold pavements, tired starlings.

Silver horses run down moonbeams in your dark eyes.

Dawn-light smiles on you leaving, my contentment.

I'll wait in this place where the sun never shines;

Wait in this place where the shadows run from themselves.

You said no strings could secure you at the station.

Platform ticket, restless diesels, goodbye windows.

I walked into such a sad time at the station.

As I walked out, felt my own need just beginning.

I'll wait in the queue when the trains come back;

Lie with you where the shadows run from themselves.

At the party she was kindness in the hard crowd.

Consolation for the old wound now forgotten.

Yellow tigers crouched in jungles in her dark eyes.

She's just dressing, goodbye windows, tired starlings.

I'll sleep in this place with the lonely crowd;

Lie in the dark where the shadows run from themselves.

The lady who babysat my cats I am now babysitting her's. She has one cat who is a little "fraidy-cat" and it got me good when I went to pet her.

link removed

She did let me pet her though after a bit. And the other two cats were big snuggle muffins. I think the other one just felt a little afraid.

My stepdad is really acting like a childish baby right now. And it needs to stop. Seriously, I did not mean to forget to buy you a birthday gift. Get over yourself already. You're 75 not 3 1/2.

Wow - really? lol My MIL is a bit like that (has strong expectations on how she should be treated) whereas my parents never expect anything from me - I used to think my parents were the "norm" .. so it always strike me as so weird when parents act like kids..

We got a cat after our little dog passed (of a neurological disease). He's so fluffy but he too is a scaredy cat. Like if the door bell rings or he hears/sees/smells new people he immediately bolts to the den and promptly spends the next few hours hiding under a table or sofa.

He also doesn't like to be touched - which is heart breaking because he's so fluffy!!!! (A medium haired domestic cat).

Archived