Open Club  ·  99 members  ·  Free

Journals

Life in the Driver's Seat

Seraphim

Well, that was a horror story. When poor Rachet was tortured and torn to bits my poor son started shrieking and screaming in horror. My poor baby.

I had to hold him and rock him and rock him and rock him. He was shaking in terror and screaming. It was too much for him.

• Replies 18.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When we went to the pool party I felt the first sparkle of physical esteem in what seems forever. I thought I never look down upon anyone else for their physical characteristics why should I do that to myself? If I don't believe that about anybody else why should I believe that about me?

When we went to the pool party I felt the first sparkle of physical esteem in what seems forever. I thought I never look down upon anyone else for their physical characteristics why should I do that to myself? If I don't believe that about anybody else why should I believe that about me?

That's how I felt about myself this morning. I'm wearing a sleeveless blouse. I remembered that lady at Burger King and the tank top situation. And I thought briefly about changing into short sleeves, and thought...Wait, NO. I'm comfortable. I LIKE this blouse, it is pretty, it looks nice and I don't want to wear short sleeves. I don't care whose delicate sensibilities I may or may not offend. These arm my arms, my body, my comfort. I do what I want, and I'm not going to feel embarrassed about it, either. Damn right.

That's how I felt about myself this morning. I'm wearing a sleeveless blouse. I remembered that lady at Burger King and the tank top situation. And I thought briefly about changing into short sleeves, and thought...Wait, NO. I'm comfortable. I LIKE this blouse, it is pretty, it looks nice and I don't want to wear short sleeves. I don't care whose delicate sensibilities I may or may not offend. These arm my arms, my body, my comfort. I do what I want, and I'm not going to feel embarrassed about it, either. Damn right.

Yup! Why should I be down on myself? Why should you ?? Because society says we should be perpetually 21 and 96 pounds? Eh screw it. The only people I need to be concerned about are primarily myself how I feel about myself. And what my husband thinks and he tells me I'm beautiful every single day. So why should I give a frog's fat behind what society thinks?

So today my husband is talking to the safety officer from the other nation's plane incident. He thinks is going to be ruled a mistake of different SOP's for different nations. He was supposed to play in the unit sports day but he has to do this and then there's barbecue after hopefully we get to go to that.

So today my husband is talking to the safety officer from the other nation's plane incident. He thinks is going to be ruled a mistake of different SOP's for different nations. He was supposed to play in the unit sports day but he has to do this and then there's barbecue after hopefully we get to go to that.

Yeah ,it seems there were assumptions and confusion. When he signaled a turn the pilot thought he was handing him off to another marshaler ,but no. So it will just be written off as an accident due to different SOPs.

Archived