Open Club  ·  99 members  ·  Free

Journals

Life in the Driver's Seat

Seraphim

MP's are completely and utterly ineffectual. I swear all that guy has in his head are two monkeys and a yo-yo. He should be charged for abusing Crown assets. The police are for emergencies not for bent blades of grass. And the police are not for following up people's lies.

Maybe I should go to my member of Parliament and they can ask the Minister of Defense how is it that female spouses on CF bases get harassed.

And forget my local paper maybe the Toronto Star would like the story.

• Replies 18.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My father always told me , " don't get mad L , get even. " My son ever the voice of reason says ,"mom the Bible says turn the other cheek." I laughed and said ,"yeah but he didn't say which cheek did he? "

But seriously, I have a nice plan...... Their dog barks like an insane moron in the house whenever we are out in our yard. So what I can do is walk up and down my driveway half the night and keep the barking. Every night for a week should get my point accross.

Why won't you mom let you come back?

She has a full house Ren. She has 5 kids and my brother living there. She had a heart episode yesterday too. She said she's being literally driven over the edge because everybody has problems at the same time. And she is emotionally supporting my brother ,my nieces and of course my foster sister. And my foster sister has screaming hissy fits every single day. She has quit her therapy and her worker said she can't be forced to go. So she goes into absolute meltdown every single day the minute you say one word to her. So my mom has that ,my three nieces and my brother there. Plus the little baby that they have is being adopted in September. And my mother is brokenhearted. She misses every baby that gets adopted. And she knows this will be her last baby that she looks after. She had told them no more babies because she can't do it she is 68 years old. And looking after a two-year-old 24/7 is just about breaking her. She said she will miss him to death. Right now he's the only ray of sunshine in her life.

And she said I have to learn to handle my own hash. She said she held me up for 43 years and she can't do it anymore. I have to fly for myself. And she said this is her time in her life to help other people I just have to suck it up. What she was meant to do in her life right now is to help my foster sister and my brother. I'm a big girl and suck it up.

Wow, your mom really has a lot on her plate. Yikes!!

Do you think you can take a night off and stay in a hotel with your son and husband? That might take a bit of the stress away.

I feel for you since you seem like you are under a lot of stress, especially with that nutty neighbor of yours.

Yeah, I would like to go to the hotel on the base and I mentioned that to my husband and he looked at me and rolled his eyes. That means, no. And nobody but CF members can book you into the hotel. So unless he books me in I can't get in there. I could drive to my moms house in the middle of the night though and just let myself in and sleep on the couch. She might be surprised to find me there but I don't think she throw me out.

I wish your husband would be more supportive of you during this situation.

If things get bad for you, I would just drive home to your mom and just stay overnight. I don't think your mom would throw you out. She is your mom and she does care about you.

Usually he is pretty supportive and in his way he is. He just wants me to buck up but he can't see in the situation that I'm devolving but I do need to communicate that as well. He is pretty pissed at this guy I must say. When he goes to the mediation he's just going to tell the guy you better effin lay off my wife. So I do need to communicate that I am extremely distressed. That way he can more understand.

Although it is a three to half hour drive to my mom's. So I pretty much wouldn't get there till three in the morning. And then I have to work on Wednesday. So I would have to come back tomorrow night. I suppose I could call Wednesday off.

You have to take care of yourself and if you need to go to your mother's, go.

You don't strike me as the type who calls out a lot, so if you need some time to get yourself centered, call off.

Good luck. I hope you are able to get some time to take care of yourself.

Thanks Renny. ((( Hugs)))) yeah I just need to put some physical space between me and those yahoos next-door. For sure my mom would never throw me out if I showed up at the door.

Hugs and positive thoughts your way. XOXO

Thank you!

My husband took me to the bigger city about an hour and a half from here. The three of us went out for lunch and then I got to indulge in some retail therapy which I almost never do. So I had a really good time. Then we came home we cut our friend's lawn the lady who has cancer.

Then when we came home from cutting our friend's lawn we found more cigarette butts thrown all over our part of the driveway. So my neighbour is really acting like an infantile three-year-old.

I also found a baby bird who had fallen out of the nest in our front yard. I wrapped it in a tea towel in a box and placed it in my shed so that the rain wouldn't get all over it and it won't get killed by animals. I gave it some water with an eyedropper and if it is still alive in the morning I'll take it up to the vet.

I had an outstanding blood pressure reading today 121/81. However my pulse was far too high. It was 140.

When my neighbor started his BS again I started taking my Klonopin prescription.... so what three days ago. I took it for two days and then yesterday I did not take it at all and boy did I suffer from insomnia. I took it again today so that I can sleep tonight. It has also seemed to calm my blood pressure down a lot.

Some days I wish I could take SSRIs as it seems to work well in some cases for PTSD. However they do not work with my brain chemistry at all. And benzo's while they do help make you feel like you were stoned out of your face. And Klonopin is particularly long-acting. It has a minimum of a 12 hour half-life.

Oh my god what a crap sleep last night! Some nights my husband gets horrible horrible night twitches. They never seem to wake him up mind you. And he seemed to be having some sort of nightmare which he almost never ever ever has. He was wailing in his sleep. So I poked him woke him up and said you're having a nightmare and wailing. Then he had night twitches so bad all night that he would actually twitch almost right off the bed. And it would happen approximately every five minutes and wake me up approximately every five minutes!

I am so bloody exhausted it's crazy and I wanted to massacre him.

I would Ren, but he gets up for work at 5 o'clock in the morning and then he just be waking me up again anyway. AnyWho only give him a poke to wake him up from his nightmare other than that I just suffer in silence. And he rolled over and said I love you honey and I gave him a hug and said I love you too babe but I wish we could just sleep. I guess it is a bad night for both of us.

I really want to get the little cat that is up for adoption at my vet office. She is a tiny little petite black girl she's about a-year-old. I think her and my Pernie Giggles( Ernie) would get really well together. My husband keeps saying no. But I would really like her. I would like to call her Mimi, Zoey or, Sprinkles.

Archived