Open Club  ·  99 members  ·  Free

Journals

Life in the Driver's Seat

Seraphim

• Replies 18.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hmm, not bad! South American pope - nothing wrong with that!

(As nice as it would have been to have a Canadian pope, Ouellet didn't seem like the right choice to me).

You are my first news source for this today! haha.

I was SO hoping for Ouellet, but this is excellent !

I think the average weight of a new born baby boy is about 7.5 pounds. R was 6.5 pounds and he lost 8 ounces in his first 3 days. In two weeks though he had gained TWO pounds! My family has pretty small babies most of the them. My husband's family has baby footballs....LOL. Both my husband and his sister were 9 pounds. My son was the smallest baby of his family generation even all his female cousins were bigger. I was the smallest baby born in my generation too at 4 pounds.

I had another bout of panic and anxiety as I was trying to fall asleep last night. It has been happening for almost a week now. It is very very uncomfortable when it happens. It is starting to distress me. I had to have my husband hold me or I would never fall asleep.

I am thinking it's a reaction with the vitamin D. Because when I was taking it before this happened. Maybe if I take away the vitamin D it will stop. I need the vitamin D though to finish off the Winter. Winter is so hard and dismal for me. I just severely lack energy and I cry a lot. If I take vitamin D I'm fine.

Archived