Cannot believe what has happened over the last 24 hours...

Daligal83

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm already pretty busy. I have the next couple weekends planned out already and some plans during the week. I'll probably start going back to the gym instead of working out at home, just to get out and be around people. Luckily I'm pretty insistent on keeping my own life going during a relationship. Plus the distance thing helps because he wasn't a part of my life here.

I texted his roommate today to see if he is really sober. I just want to have the conversation this weekend so it doesn't weigh on my mind anymore. She doesn't know if he's sober or getting help. I guess they haven't talked. They have opposite work schedules. She said there are still beer cans all over the place. She didn't seem to think it's a good idea to talk to him, but seemed to like the idea of me saying what's on my mind lol. She's still mad as well. I'm just worried that he's going to lie about being sober and there's no way for me to know what the truth is. I guess it really doesn't matter though.

hugs back!

I didn't ask her. I didn't want to pry too much. I don't know if she actually will or not. That girl is like his best friend though, his sister. He calls her his sister. I can't believe they haven't really talked at all. It doesn't give me faith that he's getting his act together.

Archived