Long distance Girlfriend was murdered

BenDoodle99

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sounds like you have a case of the crazies, on this one.

First off, it's total BS. None of that is true. Her "mom" is really her friend, and they're laughing their a$ses off right now about it.

I once had a LDR with a girl who pretended to goto Vegas from Cali, and her drunk-ex kidnapped her "child" (who was non-existent) and had gotten into an accident killing the baby. She sent about 40 pictures of herself too... come to find out it wasn't really her, she just grabbed some girl's myspace photos and sent that as her own.

Im sorry that you were put through this, it's cruel and uncalled for.. but it's the truth. She just didn't want to tell you that she wasn't coming.

How would her ex-bf's dad know she was at the airport? How would he kidnap her? How would she contain him by kicking him in the groin, and have enough time to run away and find her aunt's house? Although a kick in the groin is very painful, after 30 seconds or so you're able to move and walk/run again.

Where was her friend while she was kidnapped? How was she able to hide her cell phone and then continue texting you while it's going on?

And what exactly did she lose too much blood from? Where is her friend? What happened to her? How come she's not dead?

Why is it that when you called, all of a sudden her "mom" (friend) is too busy talking to a doctor and can't talk? The girl is already dead, right? What else is there to discuss? Why hasn't she called back?

How would her mom know all of this, and why would she be texting you about it? Her aunt wasn't home? Who found her? Who brought her to the hospital? What hospital is it?

etc.

These are all questions you need to ask yourself.

Maybe nothing is real about this girl. Maybe she's just some girl who created a personality, and a false life for herself. I'd try and find out who's phone number (the mom's) it really belongs to. What does the voice-message say? Is it a robot or a person? Does it sound like an adult female or some kid?

Such a cruel world we live in.

Try calling her phone number from a pay-pphone, or a blocked # in a few days and see who answers the phone and how much information you can get.

Oueben call the hospital and give them her name. From what I can tell she lied to you because a kidnapping taking place at any airport is highly unlikely. Here are a few things I want you to do. BTW my brother had a similar thing happen to him and I got the girl to fess up by making him follow the steps below.

1.Check the tags on that picture to see where it originated online.

2. Tell us how many pictures she's sent you.

3. Call the service provider of her cellular service

4. Text her mother saying that you'd like to know where to forward flowers and a donation in her honor (if she responds to this but was too busy to talk earlier than its DEF a scam).

5. Next, call the police in NY and tell them her DOB, age, sex and whatever else you know and they will search for any crimes against persons fitting that profile.

6. Contact the airport she arrived at and give them the same info you give the police.

7. Calm down and accept that loving honestly is never wrong and if you were scammed that it doesn't invalidate your love but that she (or whoever you spoke with) is morally bankrupt for having misled you)

The thing is, this is 6 months of us talking on the phone, for hours a day most of them, I don't know how she'd be able to fake it for that long...

Maybe she has mental issues or bipolar disorder or she suddenly wanted a way out/got cold feet etc.

Some people are cruel and like to play games...

I knew of a girl in high school who would try to get guys to fall in love with her online and pretend to be in a relationship with them. These guys would call her, text her, chat with her a lot. They acted like a couple. Then when she felt like they were getting too close, she'd cut contact. She never had feelings for them, but faked that she did. She has many psychological problems that need to be fixed and I always felt horrible for her prey. I think she also did it to help her ego or something. It was sick to see how happy she was when she would talk about this game of hers.

This is why online relationship are not always healthy and it's better to be with someone in person... in my opinion.

I googled and there isn't a McNary High School in Anaheim....nor could my search generate one for the whole LA county. Sorry man.

So, is this being ignored or have I missed something?

This seems like a VERY crucial bit of information.

So, is this being ignored or have I missed something?

This seems like a VERY crucial bit of information.

Well as the story goes, she did live in Oregon(where the high school does exist) and her family moved to Calif... I live in Southern Calif myself and would have recognized the school name.

600 E 233rd St, Bronx, New York - (718) 920-9014

Our lord mercy - NY hopsital

I was told this is the place she was at.

is it possible to call and ask them for any deaths under the name of Alexis?

Hospitals are not allowed to disclose personal information on patients or the deceased, unless you are family. Also, the name you wrote is wrong, the only similar one is called Our Lady of Mercy Hospital.

Archived