Long distance Girlfriend was murdered

BenDoodle99

but she does text you and with the sad smilies that is really weird....if this really happened i don't think a mom who just lost her daughter would send texts with sad smilies....

yea, that part is really fishy, too. My mom knows how to text, but there is no way she would do that... or even text in the first place if something bad happened to me...

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
And she happened to be with her friend? And her aunt happened to live close who she conveniently always had a key for even though all of this was unplanned plane stop and the crazy ex's dad happened to be there???

Yeah, exactly.

Not buying any of it.

Her friend was going to the UK too.

She said her aunts was about a mile-mile and a half away

she didnt have a key, she said there was meant to be a spare one but she couldnt find it

i just don't know anymore

I don't know if it's you or her, but if it's her, don't believe this happened. If it's you then...

I know if I were in this exact, very specific scenario that you seem to already know about, I wouldn't be on the phone and I wouldn't go to someone's house. I'd alert airport officials of this psychopath and stay where I was safe.

I was told her flight was delayed because of the snow.

And her 'crazy ex's dad' didn't turn up til a few hours after she got in NY.

I know it sounds * * * * ing crazy and either way true or not it * * * * ing hurts

I am sorry. Either way it is a loss to you and for that I am truly sorry.

You need to call her "mom." I just realized something else from your post that doesn't add up....if you really were talking to her mom and she told you her daughter died...it would take her longer than 2 hours to get from Cali to NY to apparently be at the hospital with her daughter.

Also, if I had a phone, I wouldn't be talking to a long distance boyfriend...I'd be calling 911 and reporting this experience ASAP with street names, etc.

You need to tell this girl this isn't nice.

Which NY airport was this?

If she got taken from one of the two airports in NYC ...I seriously doubt she knew her way around to be able get to her aunt's house that was a mile and 1/2 away. I live in NY and I am very familiar with both airports and I highly doubt she would be able to get out of the airport and figure her way around if she doesn't normally come to NY.

And if she was running away from someone...trust me, it would not go unnoticed here. Especially so close to the airport.

What other details do you have about where she flew into? Any airline info? and what time did this occur?

Wait a sec....If she was at the airport waiting for her next flight then she most likely was already behind security gates.There's no way the ex's dad could have gotten behind security to get to her. But even if she wasn't....There's no way he could kidnap her from the NY airport without people noticing. Security is everywhere. How could he kidnap, not one but two people at that??

The story is not adding up at all....

You need to call her "mom." I just realized something else from your post that doesn't add up....if you really were talking to her mom and she told you her daughter died...it would take her longer than 2 hours to get from Cali to NY to apparently be at the hospital with her daughter.

Also, if I had a phone, I wouldn't be talking to a long distance boyfriend...I'd be calling 911 and reporting this experience ASAP with street names, etc.

You need to tell this girl this isn't nice.

oh yea.. very true. The flight from Calif to NY takes a long time. I live in Calif and have gone to NY for vacation.

Some of the information I was told about her over the time:

Name: Alexis Joy Danielle Cruz-grere (unsure about the spelling of the 2nd part she only told me the once ages ago, she said she rarely uses it)

her mom: Megan

her brother : Josh

her sister: Miranda

her dad died in a crash earlier this year, I believe he was called robert.

DoB: 23/06/1991

Lives in Anaheim, Cali.

She went to McNary High School

she goes to Western Oregon University, she moved up there for a while for uni then went back to her moms a few weeks ago in preparation for coming here

Archived