hey there all,

so this is the issue, i am still moving on from my last relationship if you read my past posts, the girl of my dreams left me and i thought my world was at a end, but then this other girl came into my life, and she made me very happy, we were friends and still are due to the fact i need to get over my ex, well anyways i think she liks me, she says she does, butv she calls only like every 4 days, that doesnt show me too much commitment, and well i get along with her family and everything, so well i want to get to know her better, and i tell her that, but she just says she is very busy, and that she understands that i want to get to know her better, but she is just busy, well her mom is always there to help me be less confused, last nite was the first time that i held her hand, and this is after a month, how do i show more emotions with her and get her to open up with me? like as in wanting to hold me hand, and wanting to talk to me, and just wanting to see me!

she is an awsome girl ,and at fist i could not date her due to the fact that she was 16 and i am 19,b but all my freidns told me that age shouldnt matter, well turns out it doesnt and i really like her, and igeuss i am so impacient becasue i dont want to get hurt again, and i dont want to chase her for no reason, and get my heart crushed again

hiya karam..i think maybe she is givin u mixed signals because that is what you gave her early on. i think also, in your current state, you have hit the ' just good friends' zone. the fact that she is always busy doesnt look good for you, cos a truly interested girl will always make time. bro, i think you are gonna have to take command of the situation !! when the time is right..jus move in for a kiss, if she holds back..u know it wasnt meant2b. good luck