• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

crush

date

kiss

virginity

1) I was 5... his name was Joey something, and when he moved, i cried.

2) Uh, i was 13, and we saw the movie Cabin Fever

3) I was 13, it was after the movie, and it was about the best first kiss i could think of.... It was raining, (lightly) and it was very romantic lol.

4) IM STILL A VIRGIN!!! YAY! and though some of u will go omg how old fashioned, im savin it til im married...

"Damn Straight!" --my popo

1.) crush- 3rd grade to a kid named Justin (we were friends all year but he was too smart and skipped 4th grade )

2.) date- age 17! Just 7 months ago when I started dating my current boyfriend.

3.) kiss- age 17! w/ my current boyfriend

4.) virginity- still got it!! and plan to keep it!

1my first crush was when i was 4 or 5 on my neighbour who was very cute and i use to go his house every day cause i was one of the guys till grade1 then i found girls to play with and i found his sister to play with lol

2first date would b either last year when i was 13 and i had one friend there and he had 3 or 2 i don't remember or there was this year when i went on a walk wit my ex and that happened about 2 months ago

3my first peck was when i was 6 wit my neighbours brother lol and my first french kiss was last year when i was 12 it was at a dance and i didn't really no what to do but he was so sweet about it after it.i had many more since lol.

4i m pround to say i never lost my virginty!!!!! im gonna wait till i m ready and right now i no i m not!!!!

1 - Crush : like when i was 8 or 9 in like the 3rd grade, this girl that lived close to me.

2 - Date : 15? Home coming of freshmen year.

3 - Kiss : 16, this girl that was moving away.... it just happened.

4 - 17 to my ex gf of 1 and half years.... broke up recently, but do not regret loosing it to her....

Crush- The earliest i can remember is 10 years old, she was HOT. I kept saying to myself, "Why can't i stop looking at her ?" lol

Date- First PROPER one (usual going to movies and what not) was a couple of years ago with my ex, I was 16 i think. I also gave her her first ever kiss on the night and i can't remember giving something like that to a girl before, she was HOT. lol

Kiss- When i was 11 with my first girlfriend. We was together for 2 weeks and i only saw her once during that- the day we got together! lol

still keep in touch though even today. I used to dream about her

Virginity- 18 years old, a couple of months ago, and i'll regret it until i die. I was planning to keep it, but it was in the heat of the moment. She was my girl and she said she was a virgin too. We broke up yesterday, and im almost certain im not her first- infact far from it .

its actually a good question. it is interesting to c. well....

first crush: age 6

first date: honestly i dunt think ive really been on a DATE buh mayb last yr so 15

first kiss: 15...i was almost 16 lol

virginity: still a virgin, and obviously looking at how long i waited fer a kiss i plan to wait just as long for losing virginity lol

First crush- 2nd grade

first date sophomore year of high school

first kiss sophomore year of high school

lost virginity- 18 years old- senior year of high school.

I know this much, I am not proud of losing my virginity so early, but my senior year of high school i was a mentor to the freshman girls at my school...and the things they wanted to do with a guy they had just met, my boyfriend and I at the time, who had been together for over 3 years, had not even done yet.

• 10 months later...

Ahh, this is cool. ok, ok, ok.

First Crush: I really don't remember, I've had crushes on females eversince I first saw one but I'd say I was in pre-k.

First Date: I still haven't managed to go on a date but really don't plan on going on one till I can be the trasportation, probably later this year. I just recently had my first gf though but that relationship only lasted 2 weeks.

First Kiss: Other than this girl at a party that was alil tipsy (I was 14), my first kiss was at the back of my school, before after-school tutoring with my friend who was also my ex-gf's bestfriend and it took place this month May 2005. Mattafact I needa call her before she fogets bout me.

Virginity: I plan to keep it for awhile, maybe till I find the woman I know I'll marry or after we're married.

lets see...

crush (on a real person, not a celeb.) 4th-6th grade (the same guy for 3 years.... i was soooo painfully shy)

date - I must have been 16, as my mom was sort of strict. It would have been a group date.

kiss - again, 16, but later in the year... h/s boyfriend... he was soooo sweet

virginity - well... as I'm divorced, I'm not a virgin. Nonetheless, 19 or 20 (not with my ex husband tho). I waited for a while and then I guess peer pressure got to me.

lets see...

crush (on a real person, not a celeb.) 4th-6th grade (the same guy for 3 years.... i was soooo painfully shy)

date - I must have been 16, as my mom was sort of strict. It would have been a group date.

kiss - again, 16, but later in the year... h/s boyfriend... he was soooo sweet

virginity - well... as I'm divorced, I'm not a virgin. Nonetheless, 19 or 20 (not with my ex husband tho). I waited for a while and then I guess peer pressure got to me.

1. 11, on a guy at my summer camp

2. I guess my first real date was at 14. I had two boyfriends previously, but the one guy lived about an hour away so we only saw each other when our club met (once a week) and it was in a group. We'd sneak away though, lol.

3. 11, got a kiss from the guy at camp the last night there

4. 14, with my first serious actually went on dates and everything, boyfriend.