Distant, you're a wonderful man. I mean this from the depths of my heart. Very rarely do men want to do anything with a pregnant woman, on top of that a pregnant woman who is not over her ex AND is mentally insane. You are a strong man to have to go through with this and not bail for your child. I'll bet my money that you will become a great father to your child, and I hope to God she doesn't win full custody; Your child will live in complete and utter hell with this concubine.

I laughed on the inside when I read the "NONE OF YOUR F-ING BUSINESS" line on one of your posts... Just comes to show what a "loving" mother she will be to her child when he/she is born. *rolls eyes*

Thank you. That means allot to me. It really does.

I hope she comes to her senses. My one friend Jessica has been tryin to cheer me up right now.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is gettin wierder. My ex gf Jess who i was best friends with for 8 years, we dated and it didnt work, wants to go to breakfast tomorrow as friends. She said I could use a friend right now since most of my friends are distant. Now since me and my girl are on a break, should I go to breakfast with Jess.

I told her. She thinks she has done nothing wrong. She said I should not have started the fight. I told her she should not have brought this guy into our relationship. I found out they did hang out saturday. It stung really bad in my heart when she said this.. She said she is enjoying the peace and quiet with out my so called annoying self being there.

Archived