girlfriend moved out please read!

jlove89

so i was at a strip club on christmas and got a drink waitress number that worked there....a week later she basically was already living in my apt with me....she stayed for about 6 weeks and has moved out...the whole time she never paid for one thing and expected me to pay everything...only thing she would do is cook dinner...she wasnt bad but the last few weeks i could see a change in her as far as fighting for no reason...friday nights we couldnt hang out cuz she worked in the strip club and sat nights she had to go clubbing with her girlfriends and i wasnt allowed to go which i didnt like...she constantly had guys calling her phone from the strip club cuz she said she was required to give her number out...so when she moved out she said she still wanted to see each other but not live together because we moved in too soon..now since thursday when she left she has barely spoken to me and ignored my calls and texts almost everytime...am i crazy for wanting to even still see her? Yesterday was valentines and i texted her and i called her and she ignored me...im starting to feel stupid but she still has my key and camera and i really need those things back if shes gone for good...she left a few things of hers here too...theres so much more to the story but its too much to type! im just really down right now and want to know if i should be or if i should let this go and move on...any advice is appreciated..thanks...keep in mind she comes from a family that doesnt work...lives off of section 8 and ebt cards...has 9 different siblings all different parents

she constantly had guys calling her phone from the strip club cuz she said she was required to give her number out...so when she moved out she said she still wanted to see each other but not live together because we moved in too soon..now since thursday when she left she has barely spoken to me and ignored my calls and texts almost everytime...am i crazy for wanting to even still see her?

I'm very sorry that this happened but I think you need to have no contact with her and totally cut your losses on this one.

There is no way that she is required to give her personal phone number out to random men. That is ridiculous.

She doesn't have the kind of lifestyle that lends itself to a faithful, equal relationship.

How did she have the money to go clubbling but not have any money to contribute when she was living with you? I'm very sorry but you were used.

There's no point in pursuing this one. There are plenty of women out there who don't work in the sex industry and who want to have committed relationships. You're asking for trouble if you keep this one in your life.

so sorry...but this girl completely used you for a place to stay without having to pay. It is pretty obvious that she has now found someone else to use, as she did you.

I would change your locks and maybe just forget about your camera...

Just my opinion, but she just doesn't sound like a genuine person to me (from what you have described).

Good luck.

You got the number of the waitress at a strip club and within a week she moves in to your place...now she has moved out and I can guess she is moving on to another guy who called her. I think you just got played. Hopefully she will give your camera back. Make sure she didn't steal anything or hack into your computer. Change all your passwords and change your locks.

Thanks for all the replies...u guys are basically telling me the same thing i hear from everyone in real life lol....it just sucks because i went into so much more debt having her around...i was changing things in the apt so she would be more comfortable, bought an xbox with a bunch of games so we can play together, i even got a cat for her ....i guess i made serious mistakes in this relationship...

so sorry this happened. I think it's wise to NEVER allow anyone to just move in with you right away.

It's wise to set some boundaries. This is why I wouldn't move in with ANYONE unless we were getting married. And money is never an indication of compatibility. It's always an indication of selfishness.

It's no one's business how much money you have or can offer if they aren't engaged to you.

NEVER ever do that again!!! Lesson learned...and please...next time DO NOT pick up on a girl at a strip club!!

I am not sure of the accuracy of the stereotype, but...

Most women who strip or are in that arena are there to use their sexuality to get money from men. Most of them hate men, see men as ATM machines, and do not respect men.

She was your 6 week prostitute. Sorry

Most want to see men suffer for suffering men have placed on them.

They have an idea in their mind and a belief that all men are evil, infidels, and pigs. And that they need to use them bf they get used themselves.

something to be aware of

Thanks for all the replies...u guys are basically telling me the same thing i hear from everyone in real life lol....it just sucks because i went into so much more debt having her around...i was changing things in the apt so she would be more comfortable, bought an xbox with a bunch of games so we can play together, i even got a cat for her ....i guess i made serious mistakes in this relationship...

Saw this coming a mile away and you should have seen it too. Be glad that she only stayed for 6 weeks! Imagine the debt you'd be in if she stayed much longer.

She used you and I'm sure she has done this to many others in the past. So, change your locks and move on. Lesson learned, hopefully.

agreed with the others - sounds like you were just a place to stay for 6 weeks. you said it yourself, she and her family are users, not workers. sounds like she's moved onto the next schmoe who's probably richer than you. i agree with getting checked for STDs. and please change your locks!

I hate to see you go thru this. It's like guys looking at all the girls on t.v. and movies that look so good. You really dont want to meet girls in stripclubs. Some do it to put themselves to school but others do it for other reasons. You would always be wondering if she was with someone else in the club. And why cant you go back to the club if thats where you want to go and spend your money at. Doesnt appear that she is the owner of the club. I think she didnt want you there to see what she was doing. Funny it was ok for you to go to the club while you were spending your money in there on her. Forget her. Stripping careers run out one day.

i even got a cat for her ....i guess i made serious mistakes in this relationship...

Who has the cat now? Did she take it with her when she left?

If you still have it, maybe the cat is meant to be in your life, and not her. You may have acquired a good pal out of all of this.

Sorry things did not work out. Resist the urge to contact her, and if she contacts you in the future, keep your cool and realize that she will likely only be looking to use you some more. You know the saying "Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me."

Who has the cat now? Did she take it with her when she left?

If you still have it, maybe the cat is meant to be in your life, and not her. You may have acquired a good pal out of all of this.

[/i]

She told me if i wanted her to take the cat she would but i told her to leave it for now because i thought she would still be coming over to hang out even though she wouldnt be living here...at least thats what she told me...so now i will probably see if i can find someone who is interested in taking him....even the next day on the phone she said she would be coming for dinner and still hanging out with me...i have no idea the point of telling me that when it wasnt true...i will never understand...but since friday she has completely ignored me and my request for my keys and camera back....so today i changed one of my locks...i guess i will have to just take the loss of the camera...it really sucks because im in more debt because of this situation...and im hurt too by it.....i have no luck with girls, normally i get a psycho...this time i got a user...

Archived